About to join the club - Proper

Hi All,

Thanks again for all the advice from my last post.

Dealer gave me such a good trade in on my Merc, I couldn't resist.

As of Saturday I'll be the proud owner of a Gunmetal 04 Uk Z, with a fresh set of new refurbed Rays. I won't miss the leather or cruise from the GT spec. It was in lovely nick too, with only a few stone chips( to be sorted too).

Not sure what I want do with it first. Maybe a pop charger for a lovely sound, maybe an exhaust. Having said that I love the fact it rattled the windows od the dealership :lol:

Guess I'll just get used to driving a manual again first.

First test drive I have hit 100 without thinking(carried out on a private test track naturally) Got wrong off the missus :blush:

Can't wait. Been the longest week ever!! :teeth:

Bradders.

sounds like its had new bulbs, the standard light is more yellowy in tinge. although i only noticed that when i changed bulbs, if your only used to the standard xenon bulbs then they may look white.

think standard are 4500k i upgraded to 6000k

either way

bonus :thumbs:

welcome to the club :welcome:

:worthless:

welocome :D

Thanks for offer to look over the car. Glad I didn't ask you to come tbh, took me 20 mins back in dealership before I could feel my bloody feet. Wouldn't wish that on anyone :yuck:

No wonder my changes were shocking.

Thanks guys on the Xenons. I'll search to look for bulb upgrades. More light is right no?

Bradders.