Exhaust and wrapping done

Ebized

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colin it looks great any chance I can pop over and have drool over it anytime soon seeing as you are just up the road? :bounce:

Your welcome anytime - pm me, but I was thinking of a mini-meet sometime soon - say at Epsom Downs - I know SunZed in Banstead would be up for that (if he hasn't sold his car).

Looks great colin. I think you need to let Husky loose on your tail pipes! B)

I'm not letting him get up to mischief with my tailpipes - mind you at 4.5" in diameter that is a lot of room to poke around in :lol:

looks cracking Colin. Looking forward to hearing it in May

Mike - the front wrapping idea very simply came from your suggestion way back about Mattstrokes car when he was thinking of doing something similar - so thanks for that :thumbs:

Did think about a bit more wrapping, but I prefer to keep the subtle look so am shying away fromn anything else :surrender:

Colin it looks great any chance I can pop over and have drool over it anytime soon seeing as you are just up the road? :bounce:

Your welcome anytime - pm me, but I was thinking of a mini-meet sometime soon - say at Epsom Downs - I know SunZed in Banstead would be up for that (if he hasn't sold his car).

Looks great colin. I think you need to let Husky loose on your tail pipes! B)

I'm not letting him get up to mischief with my tailpipes - mind you at 4.5" in diameter that is a lot of room to poke around in :lol:

looks cracking Colin. Looking forward to hearing it in May

Mike - the front wrapping idea very simply came from your suggestion way back about Mattstrokes car when he was thinking of doing something similar - so thanks for that :thumbs:

Did think about a bit more wrapping, but I prefer to keep the subtle look so am shying away fromn anything else :surrender:

spacers??? would they look right?

Colin that looks fab B) you've de- fanged him :yahoo: Not really a wrap fan but that is spot on.

That exhaust looks a

decent quality unit,as everyone else has said - looking forward to seeing and hearing it in person :teeth:

if you do have a micro meet ensure there are plenty of pics/videos and a nice sound recording please ;)

awesome exhaust Colin, really like what youve done with the wrap aswell, suits the white nicely, now get back on track and update your signature :)

As you will know Steve, that's not my car :blush: Just me driving at Silverstone and the day that convinced me a 370 was a must ;) But yes, will update when the weather allows for some decent pics :thumbs:

Front is a vast improvement Colin,back end looks much nicer aswell. :thumbs:

How long before you buy some Zele?

Its already cost me a fortune in compensatory holidays and handbags not sure how much more I can get away with or afford :scare::lol:

But yes, some of the Zele mods are ace :thumbs:http://www.370zblog.com/category/tuners/zele/

Colin, did you also do the Stillen HFC's? I have, and in combo with the CBE, it really rocks. I also did the GenII CAI. I then dyno'd the set-up. The results were 369BHP and 313WHP. Incredible sound!!

Congrats!

Colin, did you also do the Stillen HFC's? I have, and in combo with the CBE, it really rocks. I also did the GenII CAI. I then dyno'd the set-up. The results were 369BHP and 313WHP. Incredible sound!!

Congrats!

That's a nice result you have got - as yet it is not clear if the ECU over this side of the pond will allow the gains you are getting - once the car is run-in and I get it on the dyno will see if that justifies the outlay. Just getting the cat-back system meant FedX were better off to the tune of $430 and with another $200 or so on taxes when it arrives here we are paying "through the nose" as they say so I want to be sure any gains are going to be worthwhile ;)

One of my 2 boxes seemed to make it through unscathed Col, I think they are holding the smaller one ransom though as that hasnt turned up, booooo :surrender: FedEx are pretty snappy to be fair :)

Hope the UK ECU is the same as the US in terms of tuning, would be a shame to have another Zed that doesnt like to play with mods before a remap.

One of my 2 boxes seemed to make it through unscathed Col, I think they are holding the smaller one ransom though as that hasnt turned up, booooo :surrender: FedEx are pretty snappy to be fair :)

Hope the UK ECU is the same as the US in terms of tuning, would be a shame to have another Zed that doesnt like to play with mods before a remap.

Fedex are usually really quick, they normally send you the customs bill a week after delivery. I thought the package I got last week was small enough to sneak through but I had a customs bill today :(