All my opinion of course

Another Dell :angry:

These are the machines of choice at my company these days and it's a case of

" I'd rather keep my 3 year old Samsung than use one of your up to date Dells"

in the same vein as

" I'd rather push my Chevy than drive a Ford"

It's the graphics card (or lack of one) in a Dell that annoys me

All my opinion of course

:clap: love to make someone angry... or at least get blood boiling. This one isn't your normal office DELL since they don't care about graphics or memory, got this aul dog of the outlet website for half nothing. So in one year I'll get another DELL ... and so on :bounce: graphics are pretty nice on this one (studio) works to play MW2 no problem and hook it up to the telly with the HDMI cable too :band:

Anyway, reason I got it = Needed a laptop fast and nothing fancy so I got a consumable (DELL) that I'll more then likely upgrade this year or start next. :dance:

Does the job actually.

chopper job = awesome job, big respect :thumbs:

paperless office = kids are fine, like you said its the older members, i've seen a big turn around in 18 months but ti've been pushing it forward abit, alot o f people print out all their emails :doh:

if its on paper i deliberatly delay its return, and when pushed for it; i ask why they didn't email it to me? people soon find if its emailed to me they get it back normally in about 20 minutes, depending on if i'm teaching at the time or not. if its in my pigeon hole i like to normally take at least a week to do it :lol: unless its from the head, or an emergency, then i do them quicker :blush:

as for dells, we use them at work and they are crap, my old knackered one was better than the dell i'm using now, it blue screens me at least once a day, the network card won't update, it crashes, the battery falls out, the list is endless. my wife had one and ive come across them a few times and each time they turn out to be useless crap, yet they seem to get all the big company deals. they seem to be supplying most education authorities. :rant:

chopper job = awesome job, big respect :thumbs:

paperless office = kids are fine, like you said its the older members, i've seen a big turn around in 18 months but ti've been pushing it forward abit, alot o f people print out all their emails :doh:

if its on paper i deliberatly delay its return, and when pushed for it; i ask why they didn't email it to me? people soon find if its emailed to me they get it back normally in about 20 minutes, depending on if i'm teaching at the time or not. if its in my pigeon hole i like to normally take at least a week to do it :lol: unless its from the head, or an emergency, then i do them quicker :blush:

as for dells, we use them at work and they are crap, my old knackered one was better than the dell i'm using now, it blue screens me at least once a day, the network card won't update, it crashes, the battery falls out, the list is endless. my wife had one and ive come across them a few times and each time they turn out to be useless crap, yet they seem to get all the big company deals. they seem to be supplying most education authorities. :rant:

Eh nothing wrong with Dells mate, if it give you bsod then hand it back to the IT department :blackeye:

They are so cheap so you're meant to throw the old one out and get a new one before the poor build quality shows up...

:disguise:

thats the problem, they run them for ages, i've had this for 12 months now, it does the job, but i miss my old samsung from my last school, it was widescreen and awesome.

yeh, had a toshiba portege a while back and it was much nicer put together...

thats the problem, they run them for ages, i've had this for 12 months now, it does the job, but i miss my old samsung from my last school, it was widescreen and awesome.

yeh, had a toshiba portege a while back and it was much nicer put together...

most of those are poor on graphics aswell

Do you guys ever shout "GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!" when you get a call out?

Funnyley enough no, But... I will now. :lol:

As for as who's got the biggest chopper question...?

Mine's not very big, but it's very effective... Does 145Knots in cruise and can go for 2 and a quarters hours without stopping to have a breather.. :lol::lol::lol:

Have you got a 'dte' and is it accurate ? :lol:

Hope it is :lol:

As long as it's not the fiction the Zed one provides :lol:

anyway Big choppers aside what about Andy's first job (AK350Z) stood on top of those wind turbines off shore ! I got seasick just looking at the pictures ( can't find them though? )