Whats your work desk like?

neo-ninja

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i would most likely get sacked for taking a picture, but mine has; a computer, huge mug, rack of useless way out of date paperwork, some huge engineering theory books (much faster to just use google), a lump of metal from a defender axle holding my pens, some test equipment i have now been meaning to give back to instrumentation for 5 months :blush:

I'd need to take a big step back to get all my desk in, I'd have to hide all the data too!

Nothing personal on mine as 1) I hate messy work places 2) I share my desk as we are 24/7

But my mass of monitors and massive LCD screens on the wall are a thing of beauty! :teeth:

The only good thing about my mundane desk is the 350z forum !!!

Im still using my Toyota Supra mouse matt, which is out of shot, my desk calendar is last years

The camera is broken

Work Sucks :thumbdown: I want a desk like yours :doh:

:lol::lol::lol: the tale of woe there :lol: poor tarmac :console:

i hate the fact people can hotdesk on mine so i dont personalise it too much

yeah im lucky, no one else uses my desk but me! But it does suck for the few part timers who have hotdesks in my company as you cant really personalize it..

oh its my desk i can do as i wish, just if im on hoilday some dribbling wiedro will get his snot on my mouse, last thing i need is my personal piccies disappearing with them to the toilet aswell :thumbdown:

Nice desk RT, Lovely pic of you and the missus. I think I will put a piccy up of the family this year :thumbs:

Husky im slightly concerned that your work mates 'even tho they are engineers' would want to take your pics to the toilet with them. Is there something your not telling us about these personal pics ???

:lol::lol:

I wasnt happy with my first Pic.... this gives a fuller pic of my life at work :thumbdown: