Newbie - Advice needed

Hello,

Been looking at the site for a while as i have wanted a 350Z for ages and now i have sold my current car i am now looking to pucahse one.

I have a buget of about 12,000 and am hoping to pick up a 2004 or newer car with less than 50,000 on the clock.

I have looked through the FAQ and most of my questions have been answered apart from what should have been done to a car of this age service wise? When does the cambelt need doing? I have no clue about any the mechanical side of things so any help would be great.

Thanks in advance Chris

I have a buget of about 12,000 and am hoping to pick up a 2004 or newer car with less than 50,000 on the clock.

Then you'll need about £10,000 if you buy a JDM and UK a little more. £2,000 for the mods. :teeth:

P3 at 54,000. Just had mine done for £200 locally including diff oil, spark plugs, 2 x new belts, engine oil change, brake oil.

Hi and Welcome.

The service interval is 9 months/9000 miles with service schedules of P1 P2 P1 P3. The P3 being the most expensive and a good independant shouldn't charge you more than around £300 unless other parts are required.

The Zed is basically a very reliable car and is good for very high mileage so long as its been looked after.

Good luck with your search.

Welcome mate :welcome: As already said, depending on where you are located then P3 Major service is less than £300 (mine was £218 in Manchester to give an indication) And as for your budget I picked up my 54plate FNSH 12month warranty UK Zed a year ago with less than 24000miles on the clock, 20" Alloys, K&N Typhoon, after market exhaust & NISMO embroidered leather seats for less than £11500 so there are bargains out there. Takes a while to find the one for you but when you do you will be the happiest person on the planet.

Keep up the search and good luck :wave:

Azure has aftermarket ICE which could be a good thing as OEM upgraded Bose can have problems with skipping when cold. I'd go for the Azure even though I have a Gunmetal :) .................. Have a drive when the weather is better and see which feels best