GT4 Zed

gt4zed

Hi, purchased a GT4 350z. Lovely car in mint condition, coming from a Porsche Cayman S to this has not been that disappointing.

It's 2/176, Kuro Black with all extras. Will get pics up soon as I find time to take some. It's not been modded in any way but im getting the itch to mod it after seeing so many nice examples of modded 350z's, but then the thought comes to mind that its a GT4 & to mod it would probably be frowned upon by the 350z community.

What do you think people?

Asif

Hi and welcome to the forum...& I've always wanted to post this...!

:worthless:

I know tel me about it, I really do hate them people that just post without pics & know im one of them lol...but trust me mate I have not had time got it yesterday night & its been pouring with rain since. Soon as the weather is better I wil get it cleaned & some pics put up. Sorry for wasting your time lol

Asif

:welcome: How does the Zed compare to the Cayman S ?

I can't really say yet as I have not had a chance to drive it properly yet due to the bad weather ;)

only differences which I have noticed are that the zed feels a lot heavier & the interior is no where near the quality of the porsche...but other then that I am really starting to like this car.

Thanks for all the kind welcome messages

Asif

• 1 month later...