Dad just had to go 1 better

km002916

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that work again, you get to be a passenger and wash the car?! :p:lol: Raw end of the deal. :p:lol:

Neat Monaro too. B) They're a good torquey engine. Cool cars.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Just wait until the right moment to nab the keys, and you're off :teeth:

When I had a play in Phils R35, he kept the keys on him - out of the car -but it wouldnt start, so he had to give them over. Was sooooo tempted to go and give it a quick spin :lol::drive1

Nice one mate. :thumbs:

Just make sure he gets you on the insurance asap.I would just settle with cleaning it for a ride of course. ;)

went with him to pick it up this mornin and cleaned it for him this afternoon, lol :lol:

few pics as promised

GTR001.jpg

Very, very nice....

Im biding my time until he drops his guard then :wave::yahoo:

Just take him down the pub and make sure he has a few pints, then its either drive it while over the limit and risk crashing it, or let you drive it home.

And you wouldn't want to leave it out all night so he'd have to give you the keys. :yahoo:

Haha, like your style guys, cunning. ;)

• 10 months later...

Forgot to update you guys but got a shot for the 1st time back in June for my birthday :yahoo: , took it pretty easy but had another couple shots since then and OMG that thing is rediculous!

Was stuck behind a sports bike having to feather the throttle so as to not ram into the back of him on the twisties and it doesnt let up pushing you back in the seat no matter how fast your going.

Shame the roads in the UK aren't level, even though it has loads left in it at *60mph (don't want to be getting into trouble) even the slightest bump or crest in the road leads to me soiling myself so dont think I'll even get to test the claimed 195mph top end.

Also found out its got an aftermarket Y pipe that if paired with improved air filters (haven't checked if it's got them) supposidly ups power to around 530bhp which is about 300bhp/tonne :teeth:

• 1 month later...

The boring old gits wanting to sell it already :rant: , he says its not practicle enough for him and wants something with four doors now so if anyones interested its available for £46990 and currently on 7k miles.

Think I'm going to start pushing him towards a Jag XFR, if he needs something 4 door and comfy I can at least try to persuade him to get something else fast. :drive1

The boring old gits wanting to sell it already :rant: , he says its not practicle enough for him and wants something with four doors now so if anyones interested its available for £46990 and currently on 7k miles.

Think I'm going to start pushing him towards a Jag XFR, if he needs something 4 door and comfy I can at least try to persuade him to get something else fast. :drive1

Ask your dad to chat to Chesterfield about a Jag XFR ;)

Exactly what I was thinking Colin :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly what I was thinking Colin :lol:

You guys local or salesmen there or something?