latest phase of mods complete! more pics page2

LRF4N

had ordered carbon battery/brake fluid covers from scottsoulby, new decals from rtbiscuit and had the plenum painted black, and azure paint for the cooling plate, battery surrounds and strut bar

on top of that had the plastic cut out the grille and replaced with black diamond mesh, and the centre of the front lip painted gloss black

02122009306.jpg

02122009307.jpg

will get better pics at the weekend

yea i love it rich, turned out well but like i said the painter only done the top bit of the middle section, i want it black underneath that as well then il be happy

u think its dirty there john? u should see it now lol the joys of scottish winters...

i used aluminium diamond mesh so it wont rust and had it painted black, not sure of the brand, think it was prob from b&q lol

and yea clarkie theres 2 clips missing but i got the plate for free so not complaining lol

gonna give her a wash then get more pics later

yea jay u would say that lol but u dont notice it as much on an azure compared to other colours

no idea about the MAF, i trusted the guys who fitted it lol im sure other members would know better?

and my cameras usually good paul but pics turn out crap if its dark or wet- the last pics were taken 3pm ish and it wasnt raining but the came out crap lol

.....but if ur offering a new camera for xmas feel free! lol

yea jay u would say that lol but u dont notice it as much on an azure compared to other colours

no idea about the MAF, i trusted the guys who fitted it lol im sure other members would know better?

and my cameras usually good paul but pics turn out crap if its dark or wet- the last pics were taken 3pm ish and it wasnt raining but the came out crap lol

.....but if ur offering a new camera for xmas feel free! lol

lol...no

i know what you mean though mate, my camera take amazing pictures in daylight, but at night they are alway fuzzy, i have tried it on every setting and still no joy :thumbdown: