Project Nurrish: Vortech Supercharger

nurrish

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad everything arrived safely! That setup still holds the supercharger dyno record at Forged Performance and that was on my stock block. If I was built, I dont think there woulda been much problem getting to almost 500hp with another pulley smaller.

Just work slow, and it will all go in nice and smooth

good luck!

Glad everything arrived safely! That setup still holds the supercharger dyno record at Forged Performance and that was on my stock block. If I was built, I dont think there woulda been much problem getting to almost 500hp with another pulley smaller.

good luck!

Hi richard nice to see yo on here ;)

This is the guy that supplied me the kit....so all questions should be aimed at him :lol:

Cant wait to get things rolling :yahoo:

good luck!

:welcome::D good to have you here :)

good luck!

Yeah :teeth: he's just making sure that i will take care of it :teeth::drive1

good luck!

Yeah :teeth: he's just making sure that i will take care of it :teeth::drive1

he must have a sixth sense about the amount of questions coming his way :lol:

well that was my baby, so its kinda odd seeing it in someone else's pics.

I'll have to read around this forum, good to see how other side of the pond gets stuff done :thumbs:

I shared this with Nurrish, but here was a quick vid just out for fun (forgot to turn my vdc off :) ).

I'll have to read around this forum, good to see how other side of the pond gets stuff done :thumbs

Generally no where near as extreme over this side of the pond. Everything is more expensive, so we are quite a bit more conservative on all fronts over here. :)

Now got my lower collector off and got access to the goodies :D

But need some advice......i have got a return fuel kit coming with some uprated fuel rails.....but do you think i should leave the fuel system and see how it is with just the uprated injectors? or replace the injectors and rails?

anyway here is where i am up to....stinking of petrol :rant:

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

Hi snake man, why would you even think of using the oem fuel rails with uprated stuff :wacko:

anyway the return kit you have will not work with the oem unit :surrender:

Just teasing you mate ;)

:p:p please stuff the cylinder inlets with something before you let your clumsy geeky hands drop a nut in there :scare::scare: i have a cardboard template ui put over mine aftyer stuffing it with cloths ;)

looks good my man :) should be ace :thumbs: take it slow and triple check everything :) (trust the torque wrench)

and make sure it's on the right torque setting so you dont crack anything....hey Husky :p

And make sure all pieces are in the correct place before tightening! :lol::lol: