Im a lucky boy

Zedrush

Was just thinking the other day, i have never been on a forum where I have met and made friends with quite a few people, where nearly everyone gets along and has made ownership of a car so much more enjoyable. This site has been so informative, funny and emotional lol, and we are like one big family, just like to say thanks for the experience, I dont post much anymore but when i did it was so addictive, but after much counseling i was able to tear myself away from this site :lol: Want to thank Nixy, Sl114 and Chesterfield for advice and support and everyone else who have been there for me, in ways of backing me up or taking the **** out of me :lol::blush: So to end off Id like to say erm.... you complete me and that you had me at hello.... (no wait a minute thats not right, well you know what i mean...keep up the great atmosphere and excellent site) :thumbs:

Was just thinking the other day, i have never been on a forum where I have met and made friends with quite a few people, where nearly everyone gets along and has made ownership of a car so much more enjoyable. This site has been so informative, funny and emotional lol, and we are like one big family, just like to say thanks for the experience, I dont post much anymore but when i did it was so addictive, but after much counseling i was able to tear myself away from this site :lol: Want to thank Nixy, Sl114 and Chesterfield for advice and support and everyone else who have been there for me, in ways of backing me up or taking the **** out of me :lol::blush: So to end off Id like to say erm.... you complete me and that you had me at hello.... (no wait a minute thats not right, well you know what i mean...keep up the great atmosphere and excellent site) :thumbs:

You feeling ok mate? ;) Nice to have you along btw and when are you bringing the Aston to one of the meets? :teeth:

spam!

Lol. Always good to hear from you jay. Cheers for the offer of a night out while I was down your way but unfortunatly we had very little time and was stuck out somewere in royal Berkshire. Maybe next time mate :thumbs:

definitely mate, and no not been on a night out just thought Id type that lol, no vix not loved up, I just joined the singles club now. :blush: Not sure what to do with myself now am bit lost :lol::blush:

Lol. Always good to hear from you jay. Cheers for the offer of a night out while I was down your way but unfortunatly we had very little time and was stuck out somewere in royal Berkshire. Maybe next time mate :thumbs:

definitely mate, and no not been on a night out just thought Id type that lol, no vix not loved up, I just joined the singles club now. :blush: Not sure what to do with myself now am bit lost :lol::blush:

Buy a Zed to cheer yourself up and get track driving lessons in it! Job done!

Well then you are a 'lucky boy' - enjoy it while you can ;)

Stew's advice is also v sound :teeth::teeth:I had my first pelt round Knockhill yesterday so can vouch for this :ninja:

:lol: can always count on you, am actually in two minds about getting rid of the Aston and getting something more understated like the panamera, fit more in and looks nice with the right wheels B)

:lol: can always count on you, am actually in two minds about getting rid of the Aston and getting something more understated like the panamera, fit more in and looks nice with the right wheels B)

Freelanders are very understated. Swap???? Heck I'll chuck in my Zed too!

Panameras are crap. In the flesh better, but still crap!

really? not seen in the flesh will have a look at it this weekend, wont be able to buy this year but next year definitely gonna change. Its getting a bit annoying trying to park the damn thing without fear of someone keying it. Plus at first it didnt bother me but now it does, think im a little to big for it, ive banged my head so many times of the roof part getting out Im beginning to look like a right tw$t :blush: And the after care service is as good as Chesterfield Jaguar place, in other words really shite :dry:

Sod the Panamera - seen one in the flesh last week! :headhurt:

Swop Stews' Freeloader with my van and both our Zeds - we can Aston share I am sure? :lol:

Failing that get a Fiat 500 white with Pizza delivery stripes on the side! Or get the Lexus Essence if they ever build it! :wacko: