Hi there guys, thought I'd find a good forum to join up to regarding the 350z. So hello! I just picked mine up on saturday it's an 07 UK car and I'm loving it! I've been a Honda man for the last 5 years or so and rather stupidly vowed I'd never go Nissan. How stupid :lol: Anyway I'll have to have a good look around the forum and get used to it. I'll post some pictures later on :)

well thanks for the warm welcome guys, as promised here's some pics, you'll have to excuse the fact they're not very good, we were using completely the wrong lense and it's been raining ever since I got the car so no chance to wash it, anyways pics do more talking than I can (mine's the facelift 07 one):

IMG_0028-3.jpg

IMG_0033-2.jpg

IMG_0069-1.jpg

IMG_0073-1.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

I've had the car for 2 days and love it! I know it may be a little plain being completely standard but I was so very close to buying an E46 M3 but where's the fun in driving a car that everyone has, I think the 350 looks stunning out the box. I don't plan to do much to it mainly because it's still under warranty and I don't think much needs to be done, maybe a Nismo exhaust system? :p I look forward to getting acquainted with the 350 scene.

:welcome: Geoff, not to far from you in Porthcawl :thumbs: I'm sure i seen the sunset in Barry for sale a while back, if not i've seen it around somewhere. Is the owner a member on here?

The sunset orange one is a mate's, he's a car dealer and lives in Barry, you might have seen it advertised with Howe Motors, I don't think he's on here though. Porthcawl is a nice drive from Cardiff. You'll have to keep me in the loop with Nissans in the area as it's all new to me.