Thank you to EVERYONE!

nixy

As most people know I’ve been going through the longest separation/divorce known to man and have not been so happy lately. As hopefully the beginning of the end draws near I wanted to say that daft as it sounds it really is you lot that have kept me going at times. I have been forced out of my shell and to some fab meets, made some great mates and had favours done for me above and beyond. I’d really like to thank Martin and Colin for caring/interfering and Lee and Zedrush for some amazing and generous practical help. And so very important are the people who have been my ‘friends in a box’ on long lonely nights who will remain friends long after the zed has gone. You know who you are!

Speech over........ :)

Everything happens for a good reason nixy...thats always my approach to life...i am really happy for you! :yahoo:

Now its time for you to catch up on partying... :band:

And btw....had 2 parties in the last 3 weekends at my house....i have got so much alcohol of all kinds left over that the Zed's boot isnt big enough to fit in......and thats without the spare wheel in!!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Come on guys lets get organized!!! :drunk::evil::band::snog:

Oh dear.........my genuine soppy post of thanks turned to smut.......AGAIN.

It seems very hard to find a man these days into fast cars, motorsport, car shows and football! :doh:

Anyway, like i said it was a genuine thank you, so you lot BEHAVE NOW! :thumbs:

P.S There is no party!!! YET

Nic

Knowing from experience the sort of things you have been going through in the marriage stakes least we can do on here is to help keep your chin up and help take away some of the worries, especially as its people like you that make this forum what is - a great place to be.

Yeah, sometimes might have gone a weeny bit over the top but you know in your heart it is all meant in the best possible taste (as Kenny would have said), speaking for myself or course. :innocent:;)

Now when's that party :band::snack: