370Z detailed

Stew

Im gonna be totally honest...

Im not completely sold on the 370z yet, I honestly think I prefer the look of the 350z at the moment.

I go past Nissan Sunwin Derby every morning and they have a white one on the forecourt.... It looks nice, but I think it might be a bit too curvey and I prefer Rays to the wheels that are on the 370z.

Im taking over another department at work soon in Rugby which will mean more travelling :thumbdown: and more car allowance money :thumbs: .... Personally I think i'd rather spend the money on a 2nd hand Porsche Cayman atm, might change after a test drive...

TBH im talking shite, as soon as the missus drops I will be test driving galaxies and zafiras

:shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

i prefer the look of the 350, and was disappointed the 1st few times i saw the 370, but they were all close up and the 1st time i saw it on the road going the other way i was really impressed by its road presence! i think the small touches bring it down, like the arrow shaped lights and the bumper is a bit wierd but u dont notice it so much from a distance. that was black and i think blacks the colour for it, that thread backs that up