FS: 07 Black 300bhp GT - PRICE REDUCED £10k

hotrain69

mate

It will be the price £20K is a lot of doh, my 03 plate has had £1000s spent on her and id be lucky to get £11K for her,

all the best

D :D

yes i know i'm not going to get £20k but i just dont know how low i have to go..........

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice example, £20k is alot to some who are buying a weekend toy/2nd car though. I failed in selling mine also, and I advertised my 2006 Z for £16.

£1.17 per litre doesn't do you any favours either.

yes, £1.17 now, it will prob go up further as well. with all the mods. I think advertising at 18k is reasonable. but obviously only is someone is interested in it.

Colin(Ebized),just got 15k trade in on a 56 plate against his 370.

In absolutely standard trim and it was first registered in December 2006. Some dealers who I contacted were struggling to offer £12k on a similar s/h buy to the 370 that I have bought :scare:

Colin(Ebized),just got 15k tade in on a 56 plate against his 370.

was it standard? still dont know how that affects my zed though, with all the mods. sometimes i wish i hadn't done it up.

:lol: Just posted that info in front of yours

Thats a great looking car mate B) but the market is a bit funny at the moment - I had problems selling my 2007 (313) GT a few weeks ago - yes its a ragop but all the same was lucky to get what I did for it?

As suggested best sell off some of the mods and lower the price but see how you go? :thumbs:

Thats a great looking car mate B) but the market is a bit funny at the moment - I had problems selling my 2007 (313) GT a few weeks ago - yes its a ragop but all the same was lucky to get what I did for it?

As suggested best sell off some of the mods and lower the price but see how you go? :thumbs:

thanks.

yes the market is very strange. i dont think taking off the mods is really an option for me as i think itll just cost me more money to put back to standard as i dont have the parts.

where is the best place to advertise? autotrader?

In absolutely standard trim and it was first registered in December 2006. Some dealers who I contacted were struggling to offer £12k on a similar s/h buy to the 370 that I have bought :scare:

Probably more to do with how keen they were to shift that particular 370.

You could try shifting some mods by having people swap their OEM parts and cash your way....sure there will be people who will travel or live near to get some cash your way - maybe post smaller parts?

I think your car looks cracking and has some nice mods but as we all know they are never going to add value to the car.

Probably more to do with how keen they were to shift that particular 370.

:thumbs: Would agree - I saw upon collecting the 370 they had a 4wheel drive thing in the showroom where the my car had been (targeting the particular weather period?), but from what the salesman said and noting 3Fiddy couldn't do a deal on the car earlier on I suspect I hit the sweet spot in the month in terms of accounting and offering what was a bog standard 350 in p/e.

edit: just remembered - the 350 was not bog standard when I handed it over as it had a 350Z-uk sticker on the n/s rear window :teeth:

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

really thinking about swapping the zed for something more sensible for a while. so here it is, still up for sale. has anyone given their zed in for part ex recently, just trying to see how much dealers are giving for part ex at the moment.

Thanks.

really thinking about swapping the zed for something more sensible for a while. so here it is, still up for sale. has anyone given their zed in for part ex recently, just trying to see how much dealers are giving for part ex at the moment.

Thanks.

You might wish to review the price and indicate what has changed on the car since you first posted your car was for sale some 15 months ago ;)

As many have found, dealers (especially Nissan) are unlikley to offer a sensible trade-in value on a moded ZED such as yours. You should do better going to an independent, but I would suggest you try pistonheads or autotrader where you may find more interest if none pops up from your latest post on here.

Thanks.

Offered £10500 for my 05 Zed with 36k on the clock, but sold it privately , that was in Sept against a black edition 370Z

Thanks.

i swapped my 06 back in june and got 12.5k for it.

Thanks.

i swapped my 06 back in june and got 12.5k for it.

All depends what you are buying I suppose though and what sort of a deal you are getting on what you buy. Trade in prices are a bit hit and miss because of this i.e. you get 4k off the list price and a poor trade in or you pay list price and get a brilliant trade in.... same difference :shrug: