my wifes in quarantine

rtbiscuit

sorry may not have been clear, the guidlines refer to our jobs, we're both teachers, and before the summer the rules changed over school closurers, previously if there was a case in a school then they closed, but now the rule is the sick person goes home, but the school stays open,on the old rule of it it spreads it spreads, as schools seem to be the best breeding ground for viruses.

I bet you was hoping it wouldnt change so that you could get some more days off!!!! :p:lol::lol::lol:

Dodgy teachers!!!! :lol:

I am aware mate....i only posted some info for all of you. any questions you are all welcome to ask... :thumbs:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeees louise,

i pay for my food man :p just not straight away :lol:

i'll pass on the well wishes

thanks everyone for the support, i know lucy appreciates it, even though she doesn't really read the forum.

i'll suggest to her to register to pass the time, :lol:

just tucked her in about 30 min ago, feel really sorry for her, the tami flu she's taking has some not so pleasant side effects,

when i cam ehome she struggled to open her eyes it was like she was stuck in sleep mode,

compiled with the fact that it makes her feel quite sick at the same time.

shes not having fun the poor girl. :stretcher:

Hi everyone its Mrs Biscuit :byebye:

yes I'm still alive just about - with no tail or squeaks just real ill like never before!! :yuck:

thanks for all your well wishing and teasing it has put a smile on my face which is about all I can manage at the mo.

oh well time off work :yahoo: !!!!

well at least I'll have something to do now instead of watching this morning and re runs of diagnosis murder!

I'm guessing Lucy's on the laptop and you're on the desktop then Rich?

Do you two use MSN messenger to talk to each other, lol

:blush: no we're both on laptops in the living room, i'm keeping her company from afar cos she's ill. :blush:

shes's so croaky at the moment she makes more sense on here than speaking normally :lol:;)

Scary dude, do you want me to edit your posts. :p

don't worry she already knows that all mods only cost £30, its a set limit on the forum, no trader is allowed to charge over £30 for something on the Zed, its part of the club discount scheme, thats why i joined .

don't worry she already knows that all mods only cost £30, its a set limit on the forum, no trader is allowed to charge over £30 for something on the Zed, its part of the club discount scheme, thats why i joined .

I'll buy them Nismo bodykit bits off you then...

Soooooo let's see.....1x front bumper, 2x sideskirts, 2x rear spats and 1x rear spoiler......£180.....deal? :lol::lol::lol:

I'll buy them Nismo bodykit bits off you then...

Soooooo let's see.....1x front bumper, 2x sideskirts, 2x rear spats and 1x rear spoiler......£180.....deal? :lol::lol::lol:

actually mark thats what i got the kit for, really :p i'm a bargin hunting genius

I think Mrs Biscuit should learn how to use the search function while she's poorly and bored........she may like to start by browsing the jokes section, i would recommend the 'success of marriage' post............. :lol:

p.s get well soon lucy! :thumbs:

I might be ill oh husband of mine but I aint stupid - if it's only £30 you could afford to get me a big get present :boxing:

by the way can you get me a drink please i would ask you in person but you're on the other side of the room and you can understand me on here even if it does take me twice as long to type at the moment :help::console: