Dead members?

Sarnie

as morbid as this is i think your right, we wouldnt know.

but,

i think alot of people have facebook or such like and so word gets round. :stretcher:

I'll buy his mods if they're for sale?'

vulture :p

:lol:

Thats true vulture! Also I havent posted on FB in ages, so do you think my friends think I'm dead? :lol:

:scare:

If Husky stops spamming for a day I will be on the phone to the RSPCA in a shot !!! :headhurt:

This thread is Morbid Liam :thumbdown:

Ps IYO is it a good time to get a fixed mortgage yet or shall I keep surfing the low interest wave that ive been riding for about 6months. Ive got a feeling the waves gonna end soon and im gonna get dumped on some painful Coral or a Jelly fish. :blackeye:

If Husky stops spamming for a day I will be on the phone to the RSPCA in a shot !!! :headhurt:

Ps IYO is it a good time to get a fixed mortgage yet or shall I keep surfing the low interest wave that ive been riding for about 6months. Ive got a feeling the waves gonna end soon and im gonna get dumped on some painful Coral or a Jelly fish. :blackeye:

You dont do too bad yourself mate!!!

You dont do too bad yourself mate!!!

Thankyou !!!

i asked a similar question a long time ago when people who used to post a lot just 'vanished' It prompted a long list of 'i'm here' replies. But i do know what Liam means...........but then i'm a worrier! :lol:

you would be :p worried you cant carry out the slap list!

How would we know if a member died?

Have any members died previously?

Would you send out a search party if I suddenly stopped posting?*

:blush:

*yes I'm bored, waiting to go on holiday tomorrow :D

I think some would wish you have died :lol:

And some others we had better not mention :shutup::lol:

How would we know if a member died?

Have any members died previously?

Would you send out a search party if I suddenly stopped posting?*

:blush:

*yes I'm bored, waiting to go on holiday tomorrow :D

You have only posted this to let everyone know your going away so we dont think that your dead :lol:

When are you due back? If you havent posted within the 24hrs of being back ill be round to pick up your m3 :D

i asked a similar question a long time ago when people who used to post a lot just 'vanished' It prompted a long list of 'i'm here' replies. But i do know what Liam means...........but then i'm a worrier! :lol:

you would be :p worried you cant carry out the slap list!

:lol: You'll be getting a slap for that :lol:

• 4 months later...