Life After Z ? ? ? (Whats Next) !!!

M350ZB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm. yeah you have a good point. been reading loads on it tonight and it doesnt seem like a good drive and it looks like its pretty unreliable. really dont know where to go next though. really miss having 4 seats and cant really afford another car, wouldnt have the space for one either.

Or save yourself even more money and keep the Zed...

+1

If its for practicallity then why change the Z for the Elise? Just keep the Z you big girl :p

:lol: @ girl :lol:

Who knows, The Elise has allways been my dream car where,as the m3 conv. is just lush imo

5 series??????????????? Mark, are you now 45 years old? If it ain't an M5 then please stop wasting my time reading your thread! :lol:

:lol:, had a good nose around a M3 last night and was very impressed, toss up between a M3 conv. and the elise.

Not to many other cars im intrested in. And the M5 was only cause i drove one a week ago and it was lush,felt like a P.I.M.P :lol: :lol:

Your thinking about getting rid of 2 cars and just getting an Elise.... :lol:

First thing is, whats your main decision for getting rid of the Zed?.... Dont think you have stated that yet!

SLK isnt a bad car but you want more that the 200, M3 good choice unless you pick one that needs some work in a few months! But both arnt a cheap car to run unless like Sarnie will tell you you know someone that can look after it for you...

M5?? Did you say you wanted to save money? :headhurt:

LOL at the EFA !! ;)

Liam (Sarnie), your M3, carbon black, is this a specail edition ?, Have you got all the extra's, (sat-nav/t.v/phone/sound system/e.t.c) ? ? ?

Err I don't think the Carbon black is a special edition............it actually looks dark blue in a lot of lights!!

Mine has these which are all options:

Widescreen Sat nav

Heated Seats

19 inch wheels

Bluetooth

Arm rest

SMG box

Harmon Kardon audio

Only paid £9k for it too B)