Zedrush's old car for sale bar its been in a smash

Jay

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha just read the old thread from last time it was for sale - not custom kit - not even real veilside - a replica - you lot had a fit about it last November (before my time)

Car has been cursed ever since it left Zedrush by the looks of things :scare:

People keep saying you cant get replacement kits now, but you can import them from america.

Such a shame, ive just realised whos this car is (was) and its 5 minutes from me! Shame about the accident damage really

if it was just the bumper/arch then he could be telling the truth but the impact on the wheel to me says hes not, plus is extremely unlike that no suspension damage is there.

+1

And I'm sure Zedrush sold it to him for about £18k.......................

18K for the car, + if you have to buy a whole set of arches thats like £600, new front bumper is about £700? New wheel, if you can one wont be cheap and any other work. Definatley too expensive.

I hope he sells to someone who will fix it up and not just leave it damaged, would be a big waste if this car now sinks into the 'once a great car now a shitter' category.

Thats the ugliest zed I have ever seen. :scare:

Should have dropped a shipping container on it instead of cracking the bumper.

I assume you missed this thread then viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26867

:evil: :evil: ;)

Pretty sure that car was moving when that happened... Also, it may need some suspension work so you need to add a few £ on for that.. He would be better off parting out and then buying OEM parts to get his cash back if he cant afford to repair..

Thats the ugliest zed I have ever seen. :scare:

Should have dropped a shipping container on it instead of cracking the bumper.

I assume you missed this thread then viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26867

:evil: :evil: ;)

Pretty sure that car was moving when that happened... Also, it may need some suspension work so you need to add a few £ on for that.. He would be better off parting out and then buying OEM parts to get his cash back if he cant afford to repair..

Its an easy fix. Petrol & matches ;)

Just been to have a look, as its 2 minutes from where i work, and oh my god does it make me want my veilside 350z more and more!

But, he needs to describe the damage better on his advert to save people driving a long way to see it just to be dissapointed, the front bumper and n/s arch obviously need replacing, the n/s front wheel and tyre need replacing, the n/s side skirt is damaged but can probably be repaired, and the n/s/r wheel and tyre need replacing too, plus any suspension.

Such a shame because apart from that the car is so incredibly awesome, even parked up with the damage the it just screams 'look at me im evil!'

The rear spoiler looks so wavy though, as if its not genuine or just not painted very well.

Wish him luck with the sale but cant see it going for 18K.

Just been to have a look, as its 2 minutes from where i work, and oh my god does it make me want my veilside 350z more and more!

But, he needs to describe the damage better on his advert to save people driving a long way to see it just to be dissapointed, the front bumper and n/s arch obviously need replacing, the n/s front wheel and tyre need replacing, the n/s side skirt is damaged but can probably be repaired, and the n/s/r wheel and tyre need replacing too, plus any suspension.

Such a shame because apart from that the car is so incredibly awesome, even parked up with the damage the it just screams 'look at me im evil!'

The rear spoiler looks so wavy though, as if its not genuine or just not painted very well.

Wish him luck with the sale but cant see it going for 18K.

So you didnt put in a little cheeky 10k offer then? What was the damage to the rear wheel?

rear wheel looks like the front, quite badly buckled so would need replacing, and the skirt skirt needs a slight repair. I really hope it gets fixed by himself/someone else, because the car is just incredbile to look, even sitting there damaged it has so much presence its unreal.