Zedrush's old car for sale bar its been in a smash

Jay

Bit of a let down for me really, for the cost i'd expect plastic. Andy is it you who owns the matt black one? I own the Blue Fiesta also on Modified Elite. Xquisite done yours also didnt they?

Anyway, good to see the car is going to be repaired.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a let down for me really, for the cost i'd expect plastic. Andy is it you who owns the matt black one? I own the Blue Fiesta also on Modified Elite. Xquisite done yours also didnt they?

alot of the bumpers for the zed are GF, like the nismo

alot of the bumpers for the zed are GF, like the nismo

But it is pants they are ;)

And yes, Andy's is the stealth Zed B)

• 4 months later...
I preferred Jays Zed without the spoiler… :)

+1

I actually liked the graphics he had on it too. It now just looks like all the other bodged veilside cars.

Also, you can see that the car is wet, but the floor isn't. I'd bet that he drove down the local Ukranian car wash to scour it with a grit filled sponge too.................. :scare:

New rim maybe??

Perhaps, but considering Jay had the rims "dulled" it would be pretty had to match up I would have thought...

Good point, I had forgotten he had that done, they had some kind of sparkle something or other in them as well now I come to think of it.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than leaving my motor on a road like that... :scare:

I know its not practical for everyone to have a drive im just saying that I would be seriously unhappy leaving my Zed on the street.

Also WTF, why list all the bad points.... he is putting off potential buyers before they have even seen the motor in the flesh

:doh:

I preferred Jays Zed without the spoiler… :)

+1

I actually liked the graphics he had on it too. It now just looks like all the other bodged veilside cars.

+2

Is that the way you all see my car :cry::lol:

I quite like the stealth look of yours in ya sig. TBH i'm not a big fan of kits so yours does push things to the extreme