Zedrush's old car for sale bar its been in a smash

Jay

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best to be honest about the car as barx say's, imo, lets up it canget restored,a s it is one great zed B)

Best thing that could happen with yours for sale at the same time.

If someone is looking for a VS Zed and see yours next to the crashed one, you're onto a winner! :thumbs:

Best to be honest about the car as barx say's, imo, lets up it canget restored,a s it is one great zed B)

If someone is looking for a VS Zed and see yours next to the crashed one, you're onto a winner! :thumbs:

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

Boooo, no, we dont want your one to sell matey :lol:

I think hes out of order by only posting up that picture he should post up a few clear pictures of all the damage, but i supposed he would mention it all on the phone if you rang him. Ive heard through the grapevine he has been enquiring into getting it repaired though so fingers crossed for him that he does.

:scare: That doesnt look so slight to me. No replacement kit available. Buckled wheel with possible associated impact damage. Much too rich IMO.

replacement kit is certainly available :)

Thats good to here Adam, from the U.S i take it then, are genuine parts still avaiable to get ?

• 3 weeks later...
Aha just read the old thread from last time it was for sale - not custom kit - not even real veilside - a replica - you lot had a fit about it last November (before my time)

Car has been cursed ever since it left Zedrush by the looks of things :scare:

Sorry mate but this is the original veilside kit not replica, not sure who told you it was a replica :wacko:

if it was just the bumper/arch then he could be telling the truth but the impact on the wheel to me says hes not, plus is extremely unlike that no suspension damage is there.

+1

And I'm sure Zedrush sold it to him for about £18k.......................

Erm no try around 25k :lol: where do people get there info from honestly :bangin:

Just heard from the bodyshop i use that the car is going in there to be repaired! good news!! be nice to see it back to former glory.

On thing though, im sure i heard this was a genuine kit, but from seeing the impact the kit is made from fiberglass. i was always under the impression veilside made kits from plastic, hence one of the reasons why they are so expensive. If they are made from fiberglass it seems kinda pointless spending all that extra on a genuine kit, and just spend more making a replica fit perfectly. I could be wrong though as maybe veilside made this kit from FRP ?