Who Farted?

rtbiscuit

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one welcome our new chav overlords.

Hail king failside!

:nono: Please don't call it Failside. The kit is not a failiure (apparantly) & it offends the sensitive souls when we deem it so ;)

Don't even get me started on the Ibherdesign kit, I could be here for weeks :surrender:

:lol: i did laugh out loud at that.

as for freedom of speech yes its allowed on here, thats why i think and can say i think your username is weird, you big gay bear ;)

Coming from the man thats so far back in the closet hes in Narnia, I would take that as a compliment Number86!

I wouldnt say the varying styles of kits is 'chav'. Thats all part of personal choice and what makes modifying much more enjoyable. I.e. Even though i cant stand the ibherdesign kit its a personal opinion and its alot of time and money invested to get it to how the owner wants it. I'm all for that!!!

Surely we (the owners) control the destiny of where the car is heading surely?

as for freedom of speech yes its allowed on here, thats why i think and can say i think your username is weird, you big gay bear ;)

Coming from the man thats so far back in the closet hes in Narnia, I would take that as a compliment Number86!

Could be a chat up line :yuck:

is this coming from the man so far up his own arse he can undertake his own colon exam. :p

How do you start an argument with a chav?

Speak!

What do you call a chav in a tastfully decorated house?

The burglar.

What do you call a Chav in a box?

Innit.

What do you call a Chav in a filing cabinet?

Sorted.

What do you call a Chav in a box with a lock on it?

Safe.

What do you call a Chavette in a white tracksuit?

The bride.

What do you call a chav in a 350z ? :doh:

is this coming from the man so far up his own arse he can undertake his own colon exam. :p

Just cause you enjoy it dont assume that everyone else does Rich ;)

Get a room you 2. Jeeze.

Back on topic I suppose. I was discussing this with someone the other day. The 350z certainly does suffer from chavtastic addons more than other cars. You don't see TTs, Z4s and even RX8s modded to the extent the Zeds are. Zeds seem to be going the way of the Supra...

Get a room you 2. Jeeze.

Back on topic I suppose. I was discussing this with someone the other day. The 350z certainly does suffer from chavtastic addons more than other cars. You don't see TTs, Z4s and even RX8s modded to the extent the Zeds are. Zeds seem to be going the way of the Supra...

Coul this be that this is down to the cost of car ownership? As we all know, RX's do need a bit of money spent, TT's leak and have issues and Z4's contain hairdryers? Or is it just that they are regarded as a great car?

I think the point is as Martin Mac just mentioned in his post is that there are so few of us that go on either of the 2 uk sites (or both) and that people looking for mods come on here looking for ideas and info, some join in, some dont... I know of loads of Zeds that are modified that dont come near the forums..

In response to Number86's comment, I would say there are a few addons (more so now!) that make the car a target for chavifying and are noticable, but there are also lots that have been well modded (IMO of course!) There are many owners of other marques that see the zed as a chav car full stop... and if you mod it your more of a chav...

How do you start an argument with a chav?

Speak!

What do you call a chav in a tastfully decorated house?

The burglar.

What do you call a Chav in a box?

Innit.

What do you call a Chav in a filing cabinet?

Sorted.

What do you call a Chav in a box with a lock on it?

Safe.

What do you call a Chavette in a white tracksuit?

The bride.

What do you call a chav in a 350z ? :doh:

What do you call a Chav in a suit?

The defendant

I thought about the price thing. But it's no more expensive than a 3.0Z4 (the 260bhp one being similar in performance to a Z). RX8s being cheaper. Not to mention other cars which I haven't mentioned.

Perhaps its the japaneseness of it. They like doing crazy mods over there. Some of it makes it over here. For half the price with half the fitment quality!