Guaging Interest - 2008 Pearl White coupe.

Lexx

I can't believe Im about to post this.

Without giving out a sob story, I basically took a massive pay cut late last year so that I no longer had to work away from home for 3-4 months at a time. Unfortunatly it has now come to the point where the cost of the Zed can no longer be justified.

Im still not 100% about doing this. And Im not gunna post up on Pistonheads etc just yet. I thought Id see if anyone who was searching on here was interested first. If not, it'll give me a littl emore time to think things over (or find a better job!)

So anyways.

2008 (57 plate) Pearl White 350z (313ps) - First pearl white UK spec to be supplied in the country.

GT Spec - Leather seats, Cruise, etc

Factory fitted Birdview Sat Nav

OEM Bose 6 CD multichanger

350z Mats

17000 miles

Modifications;

Nismo Dual air intake

Nismo Titanium Gear Knob

Nismo V1 Spoiler

Tein Superstreet Coilovers (adjusting spanners etc included)

Dots Hanzo 19" shod in Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - small curb mark on n/s/f

Powerhouse Amuse full front nose

ESR bonnet lifters

5zigen Pro-Racer A spec Cat back exhaust

DSC01372.jpg

_MG_9704-Edit.jpg

Photo009.jpg

27102008370.jpg

27102008372.jpg

27102008373.jpg

Car will come with balance of manufactuers warranty. I purchased an extra year, so it expires in March 2012

All modification work was carried out by East Shore Racing of Sunderland. Anyone who has been on this forum for a while will voich for how good their work was. My thanks for everything goes to Phil, and I continue to wish him a speedy recovery.

Think thats about it.

Anyone has any questions, then just ask.

:byebye:

Al

PS - forgot to mention that I have a clear fog light lense and bulb fot the rear. Genuine Nissan items, still boxed.

Oh, and of course, private plate wont be with the car.

If by any chance you are putting stock rims back on to sell, I might be interested in the Dotz B)

Wheels will either be staying with the car, or coming off and staying with me for the next car. Sorry bud.

If by any chance you are putting stock rims back on to sell, I might be interested in the Dotz B)

Wheels will either be staying with the car, or coming off and staying with me for the next car. Sorry bud.

No worries mate - good luck with the sale ;)

Ps How long was it before you realised you put the Dotz on the wrong way (pic 1) :lol::lol::lol:

PPS 350th POST!!!! free sticker time!

Ps How long was it before you realised you put the Dotz on the wrong way (pic 1) :lol::lol::lol:

They aint on the wrong way bud. They aint omnidirectional. :thumbs:

PM M13KYF with your details and colour choice. :thumbs:

Of course! I know how hard it is for everyone at the mo, myself included but I will do ANYTHING to keep my zed. Its not just the car its the whole bunch of people i've met here, i've been on other car forums but never one like this. I have had so much help already from some great friends and the car is the glue that keeps you coming on here - unless your sarnie but nobody likes him anyway! :lol:

Sorry to hear about the sale Lexx. I really hope you can find a way of keeping it :thumbs:

If you are going to sell it though, I may be interested in the Nismo Air Intakes as I am in the market for some. :thumbs:

Im off to the Leeds festival today through Monday. Hoping Im gunna get some wave of inspiration on how to keep her.

If not, she will be up for sale properly next week, and I will put up a price etc.

Liam - Sorry mate, all the OEM parts were sold on.