"B'stards nicked my mates pristine Azure GT"

ddmroadster350z

At first I wasn,t going to do this post, but as time goes on I am seething that your pride & joy is not safe with the standard alarm. :rant::angry:

My mate had not used his 12000mile Azure coupe GT for a couple of weeks & was itching to take the dog out & give it a blast. he spends like most of us hours & hours washing & polishing his pride & joy.

Week past Thursday he drove from Crieff on route to Lochearnhead where on approaching St Fillans, where their are nice walks for the dog, he pulled into a layby. As he did so a subaru & evo parked in the other layby across the road & seconds later a breakdown truck also pulled into layby. Thinking nothing of it due to other petrol heads admiring you car went off with his dog.

I think the next bit is self explanatory & you will have guest where the car went, when on his return with the dog, the 350z was not there anymore. No signs of damage broken glass, tyre rubber etc. They were professionals alright "THE SCUM OF THE EARTH"

If anybody was in the reigon of Lochearnhead on Thursday 6th August & saw a breakdown truck with a blue 350GT coupe with the registration - -07 ZZZ on the back of it contact Crieff police & post to let everybody know we spot & look for other 350's on the road so as we can acknowledge other owners.

If nothing else take note when you park your car NOT EVERYBODY IS ADMIRING THE Z FOR IT's LOOKS!!!

:drive1

That's disgraceful, this kind of scum need hanging. :thumbdown:

By their bollocks!!! :rant:

One thing we should take from the muslims is the islamic law....chop their hands off....kill them...get rid of them.... :rant:

even if they are caught we ll be paying them thousands of pounds whilst in jail and they will be out in a couple of years.... :rant:

Sorry to hear m8...truck and cars were together by the sound of it....the Zed is prob spares now.... :byebye::headhurt:

Thanks for your comments guys :thumbs: The Sub, & Evo were on it ok the layby is popular for dog walkers. My mate usually takes his Jeep when dog walking but he is still a pup & fits the "Z" no problem.

They must have followed him a fair distance as the car is always garaged & as the mileage suggests he only uses it like me in the summer months.

I always remember when he bought the "Z" because he liked Asure so much he asked if it was ok to buy one the same colour as mine. He is a gentleman & doesnt deserve to be in this position.

But as I have already said "BE ON YOUR GUARD"

even if they are caught we ll be paying them thousands of pounds whilst in jail and they will be out in a couple of years.... :rant:

Years? Couple of months at best :dry:

Sorry to hear for your mate, wouldn't have thought the Zed would be targetted like that - seems a professional job :surrender:

Sorry to hear this. Worst nightmare scenario. :thumbdown:

Does anyone have a tracker on their zed, they can recommend? I'm getting one fitted to mine in a couple of months, so I can avoid this sort of thing. I might even try and get a group buy discount on a tracker if enough interest on here for them (i.e. pay nothing for installation or first year free, etc). What does everyone think?

Does anyone have a tracker on their zed, they can recommend? I'm getting one fitted to mine in a couple of months, so I can avoid this sort of thing. I might even try and get a group buy discount on a tracker if enough interest on here for them (i.e. pay nothing for installation or first year free, etc). What does everyone think?

Had a navtrack on my maserati. apart from the annoying tag you have got to carry with you all the time they dismantle the dashboard to fit the main unit!!! :headhurt:

it was about £700 plus a year free.

but the zed's dashboard is squeaky anyway...what if it gets worse??? :scare::lol:

My son put one on his P1 Sub. 6years ago & it was £500 fitted then plus £350 for 3years for their back up. Don't know what the cost is now.

Like everything else it's only as good as the back up from the company who has supplied the tracker & as already said these professionals know where they are fitted so as to disable them.

But as a deterent it will make you sleep at night.

Sorry to here that, hope he's not too gutted.

Personally I don't see the point in trackers as I don't think I would want my car back after it had been sodomised by some dirty theiving buckfast stained twut!. The only ones I rate are the GPS ones so you can track the guys down yourself and pay them a visit, preferably with a 9 iron.

R

I'm sorry to hear this such a shame to happen to a nice car. :dry:

Def sounds like a pros work to have a flat bed waiting!! :angry:

Well hope something can be done either it is found in one piece or the filthy scumbags get what they deserve!!! :angry: