"B'stards nicked my mates pristine Azure GT"

ddmroadster350z

It's amazing what you find out when a @*!# thing like this happens to a friend.

Always check your door handle after locking your car as these professionals have a "JAMMER"

this devise stops you locking the car with your key fob & they only need to be a few yards away at the time. :angry:

Hence your car aint locked no damage to get in!!!!!!! :doh:

:drive1

my mate had his lexus stolen in the same way a year or 2 ago, the took it from his work carpark!!!

I've got a few friends this has happened to, and one of my old boyfriends. Truck rolls up, whips the car, and not even any broken glass. :wacko:

Unfortunately if they are so good at taking the Zed without damage - I'm sure they will know what to do with a tracker also! :rant:

That all depends how many you have in the car and how quickly you get it activated.....!

Sorry to hear this. To be fair to Nissan and the Zed, the NATS is generally pretty good. And generally it doesn't have to contend with pros and low loaders.... :blush:

Between the various clubs it should be obvious if it comes up or a lot of parts appear. Shame he's not on the forums, it'd be more well known. :)

My mate saw a breakdown truck pull into his next doors driveway. They started loading the truck on in broad daylight. He called the police while he was watching it and the police came out.............45 minutes later lol This has been going on for ages now and there is still no sign on his car!

My mate saw a breakdown truck pull into his next doors driveway. They started loading the truck on in broad daylight. He called the police while he was watching it and the police came out.............45 minutes later lol This has been going on for ages now and there is still no sign on his car!

the police out sharpish is if your in danger in some way. for anything else its bottom of the list. :thumbdown:

suppose if i was being attacked or something i'd be pretty peeved to find out they were inspecting a tow truck instead of helping me.

At first I wasn,t going to do this post, but as time goes on I am seething that your pride & joy is not safe with the standard alarm. :rant::angry:

I gutted for your friend.

I would like to point out this is now way the fault of a standard alarm. If someone is going to stela a car and go to this length to do it. Nothing will stop them. A tracker would be the only thing to help try and get the car back.

A member in the past has his Z carjacked. Never to be seen again.

What can I say to all your fantastic replies :thumbs:

It's now Apparant, this is not an isolated case for "Z" or any other performance car owners.

I know how I would feel especially the true comment from the wife "You love that car more than me" B)

If nothing else I hope all the forum members who have read the post take note of all the comments & take nothing for granted, but it will be hard not to be cynical & still want to kill the b'stards if you caught them. :boxing: I know I would. :angry:

just read thru this post, shocked at the whole thing, how ppl have the balls to pull off a stunt like this. hope ur mate gets luck derek and gets the car back

i was actually talkin to jay the other day about car security wot do u guys recommend? was thinkin of a tracker

I was looking at trackers the other day and Tracker do a GPS unit that gives you a live location (well 10min delay) to your laptop or internet enabled phone.

So gives you time to unlock your gun safe and pick up a box of 12 gauge shells and then go retrieve your Zed. I think it was about £450 fitted then £130 a year, I'd pay that just for the chance to find the guys and f**k them up far worse than the police would ever do.

My son put one on his P1 Sub. 6years ago & it was £500 fitted then plus £350 for 3years for their back up. Don't know what the cost is now.

Like everything else it's only as good as the back up from the company who has supplied the tracker & as already said these professionals know where they are fitted so as to disable them.

But as a deterent it will make you sleep at night.

I think it's the best option available at the moment Irfan, But for you Jay, over 90% of the forum & myself over the yesrs spending £1000's on engine mods , body kits, wheels etc. As above you will sleep easier Plus you get a discount on your Insurance :thumbs:

YOUR CHOICE ;)