Need to pick your brains.. Company Name???

scottsoulby

I think the carbon footprint is the best. Your logo could be one footprint like you see in the sand, but just with a carbon pattern to it. Could have it easily stamped into your products. Or I could even run you up a load of little vinyls with a logo on for you to add to your products.

thats what i was thinking with the logo :)

like this

carbonfootprint.gif

with this inside

Real-Carbon-Fibre.jpg

cant photoshop it at work :thumbdown:

only problem is that the name sends out a negative signal to potential customers about the green credentials of your bussiness. however, assuming the nature of your future customer base (petrolheads) i have doubts that this would discourage them for using your services.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More tips!

Keep it short and snappy - you can always add a strap line to elaborate on what you do - just came up with this one for "Health & Safety - Doing our best to ensure survival of the thickest!"

When you've got your short name, before you finally adopt it, if you think there is the slightest chance you'll want a website, check the obvious choices to see whether they are in use. Then, adopt the name and register the web address - you dont have to use it until you are read.

Cheers.

I think the carbon footprint is the best. Your logo could be one footprint like you see in the sand, but just with a carbon pattern to it. Could have it easily stamped into your products. Or I could even run you up a load of little vinyls with a logo on for you to add to your products.

thats what i was thinking with the logo :)

like this

carbonfootprint.gif

with this inside

Real-Carbon-Fibre.jpg

cant photoshop it at work :thumbdown:

only problem is that the name sends out a negative signal to potential customers about the green credentials of your bussiness. however, assuming the nature of your future customer base (petrolheads) i have doubts that this would discourage them for using your services.

It's more likely to encourage people to buy :lol: lets face it if your driving round in a sports car you hardly give a $h1t about the Greenness of your car or what ever the latest Bull$h1t the government is spouting about how to reduce your "carbon footprint" etc!!

It's more likely to encourage people to buy :lol: lets face it if your driving round in a sports car you hardly give a $h1t about the Greenness of your car or what ever the latest Bull$h1t the government is spouting about how to reduce your "carbon footprint" etc!!

:lol: i just read back what i wrote, you can tell i was writing a report for work at the time :blush: it was a bit proper sounding.

i think this is the best name so far as long as its not taken by someone with the same bussiness. also the website may be difficult to get due to the dual nature of the name.