Jump to content

j19edg

Members
  • Posts

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by j19edg

  1. Doesn't look my offer for him to pay him to fix it will be taken up then ... Or shall I weed him out so we can stone him lol ......
  2. Oh we'll just sold car buyer not too bothered about sat nav .. Good job by the look of things lol . Thought mine was ok till tryed to move screen back up and it went ... Fuuuuuvkkked ..
  3. So what your saying us I brought a bag of shite in the first place and its not worth fixing ... Oh we'll good job my buyer not too bothered about a sat nav system then . Is Nurrish still about or has he done a runner . Lol I thought it was ok !!!!!
  4. Thank you for your constructive advise . í ½í¸„ But have sold car with faulty Sat nav so not so urgent now but if there was a quick fix it would be nice to do it for new owner . But feel free to carry on with 101 ways to fix a Nurrish sat nav í ½í¸„ The most inventive gets a blue Peter badge ...
  5. I have a Nurrish sat nav install and the screen had dropped over time as i am selling car i thought i would push it back up . as i did this it stopped working there is power to the screen and lights up but it is just blank ., Any body got any ideas how to fix it ? I have tryed to send Nurrish a message but it says he cant receive any more messages Thanks in advance for any help ,,,,,,
  6. j19edg

    J19edg 350

    350z azure
×
×
  • Create New...