audi r8

bugatti veyron

chevvy camaro or corvette

dodge viper

ac cobra

ford gt40

Koenigsegg (any)

tvr sagaris

you just need to find someone willing to lend you one of these lol good luck :thumbs:

Lexx did say it needs more than two seats I'm sure!

My parents were out a wedding recently and the bride turned up in a mini. With two out runners ala Italian Job. It was pretty cool!

ariel atom (nice windswept look)

audi r8

bugatti veyron

dodge viper

ac cobra

ford gt40

Koenigsegg (any)

tvr sagaris

you just need to find someone willing to lend you one of these lol good luck :thumbs:

My parents were out a wedding recently and the bride turned up in a mini. With two out runners ala Italian Job. It was pretty cool!

2 seats? pish posh

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just had a brainfart

get yourself a MONSTER TRUCK!!! weapon :#1:

audi r8

bugatti veyron

dodge viper

ac cobra

ford gt40

Koenigsegg (any)

tvr sagaris

2 seats? pish posh

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: just found that highly amusing ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha got tears streaming from my eyes, never heard that expression before, so crude yet so funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

more than 2 seats, was gonna see if I could help you out mate, so whens the big day? :blush:

audi r8

bugatti veyron

dodge viper

ac cobra

ford gt40

Koenigsegg (any)

tvr sagaris

2 seats? pish posh

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: just found that highly amusing ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha got tears streaming from my eyes, never heard that expression before, so crude yet so funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

more than 2 seats, was gonna see if I could help you out mate, so whens the big day? :blush:

Laura had a read of this thread earlier today, and when she saw that an Aston was mentioned, she practically started dribbling......so I think the back seat thing went outta the window!

It's looking like being next summer July/August

audi r8

bugatti veyron

dodge viper

ac cobra

ford gt40

Koenigsegg (any)

tvr sagaris

2 seats? pish posh

Laura had a read of this thread earlier today, and when she saw that an Aston was mentioned, she practically started dribbling......so I think the back seat thing went outta the window!

It's looking like being next summer July/August

If I still have it by then mate id be glad to help you out :thumbs:

Thanks very much :thumbs:

We'd even put you up in the swankiest hotel in Hartlepool (altho there aint a single swanky hotel in the town like!) :lol:

Treat him to a KFC! :teeth:

Aye, hes easily pleased. B&B with some KFC to eat and UFC on the telly :teeth:

Thanks very much :thumbs:

We'd even put you up in the swankiest hotel in Hartlepool (altho there aint a single swanky hotel in the town like!) :lol:

Treat him to a KFC! :teeth:

Aye, hes easily pleased. B&B with some KFC to eat and UFC on the telly :teeth:

And you can show him where the monkey got hanged :lol::lol::lol:

A GTR would be nice. And i know BigPhil would have let us use his had situations been different.

An Aston Rapide would be nice yeah.

I think a post in PH in a few months is gunna be the way forward and see what is offered. :thumbs:

The perfect (and easy) wedding:

Walk into Thomas Cook with your birth certificates and book a Sandals wedding and honey moon in Antigua. A few days before the wedding, go to registry and sign application (all arranged by resort). Day before wedding wife picks flowers and photo options. Wedding day; Tip up, get married, get drunk; Done! The best and easy £4 grand i've spent!

No family, No fuss!