Envy Professional Valeting Show and Shine chat

Stew

This is the chat thread for all competition comments.

Envy Professional Valeting 350Z Show and Shine Competition

img2_mid2.jpg

Envy Professional Valeting have kindly donated the prize in a competition where we aim to find the best DIY detailing job carrried out on a 350Z by a 350z-uk member. All club members (registered users on the forum) are welcome to join in and enter the competition.

All you have to do is document a detail you carry out and post it up in a professional way. This would involve listing the items used, the techniques used and the method and write it up with loads of pictures!. Not to mention plenty of 'after' shots to show off your 350Z to take the crown of http://www.350z-uk.com show and shine winner!

The Rules

• [*:3q2h0k2f]The car that the detail has been carried out on must belong to the competition entrant
    [*:3q2h0k2f]Only one entry per member
    [*:3q2h0k2f]No Professional Detailing work will be judged. We have spies to check up!
    [*:3q2h0k2f]The competition will remain open for 4 weeks closing on 30th August at midnight.
    [*:3q2h0k2f]Any entry deemed unsuitable (not within the rules) will be removed by the Admin/Mod Team
    [*:3q2h0k2f]The judging panel are not permitted to enter
    [*:3q2h0k2f]The judges will be the 350z-uk Team and Tim from Envy Professional Valeting
    [*:3q2h0k2f]The judges decision is final!

Method for Entry

• [*:3q2h0k2f]Compose a post listing the items used, the method and techniques used and the time taken
    [*:3q2h0k2f]Add in plenty of pictures in order and don't forget the afters
    [*:3q2h0k2f]Add a sentence or two explaining why you enjoyed or didn't enjoy carrying it out
    [*:3q2h0k2f]Add a sentence with your top tip!
    [*:3q2h0k2f] Sit back and hope you win the prize!

The Prize!

Envy Professional Valeting have offered £50 worth of detailing products which will be tailored to your needs by yourself and Tim as the prize for the winning entry!

I think we can all agree it's a great prize and we all look forward to seeing the pictures of the winner using the products on the winning car!

Thanks to Envy Professional Valeting for supplying the prize for this great competition. Tim will be helping with the judging so ordering lots of supplies as a bribe might well help! All bribes to the 350z-uk team can be made via the Donate button!

Best of luck everyone and don't be afraid to enter, you have until the 23rd of August to do so. Remember it's not the prize that counts, it's the glory of being the winner! :#1:

To enter see this thread - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25492

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's two entries I can rely on! :lol::lol:

Would be good to see entries coming through sooner rather than later folks.

It'll be a great learning experience for us all two as we exchange tips and tricks to really make our shows and meets look impressive! :thumbs:

great idea guys, everyones got a chance in this. would love to enter but iv had mine machine polished- does that disqualify me? plz say no, the rest of the work has been my own elbow grease lol

Great first entry Wayne. The car was looking good before but amazing afterwards.

Just shows, the car doesn't have to have had a winter of abuse before you start!

Lets see your top tip though! ;)

i'm going to enter but it will have to be towards the end of the month as i'm away for a bit. this looks like good fun, kind of give me the proper motivation to go all out.

just need to find the original competition thread :blush:

i'm going to enter but it will have to be towards the end of the month as i'm away for a bit. this looks like good fun, kind of give me the proper motivation to go all out.

just need to find the original competition thread :blush:

Link at top of this thread.