Envy Professional Valeting Show and Shine chat

Stew

Not sure what happened to my reply there?!

Its very easy to apply. Apply in small circles with the foam applicator and very thin layers (you will only be able to see "smeary" marks if you have applied it thinly enough), allow to haze. The pot says 10 mins but I prefer a good hour myself. Gives me time to clean the interior, dress tyres, etc.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thanks Tim am really chuffed to have won something, i had no idea, just did it for some fun am over the moon thank you very much. :teeth::teeth::teeth::bounce:

now all i need is some advice on what to get with it. i'm not far out of wax, so any recommendations for a silver car would be much appreciated.

No worries at all Rich, again what to suggest?

Well the Dodo Juice Supernatural panel pots retail at £14.75 and are enough to do a car like a Z about 5-7 times if you are running short on wax and are a good taster of what good waxes they make (ask Stew about his Supernatural pot!!), throw in some foam applicators and a couple of microfibres and you're there...any good to you? :wacko:

that sounds perfect, much appreciated,

how easy is the supernatural stuff to apply, i've been looking at stepping up from the meg's range but didn't want to get ahead of myself with something that was aimed for more professional people. but i get the feeling this is good stuff :)

I have only used supernatural twice now. Once on my Azure Zed and once on my neighbours Lapis blue 911. It is very easy to apply in super thin layers and so easy to buff off when it's cured. The finish is the slickest I've experienced from a wax with the correct prep below.

It's superb stuff and teamed up with a few other products you'll see a world of difference from the megs three stage.

what other stuff do you recommend to supplement this little order :lol: i might have to get a selection of things from tim with some of my pocket money :teeth:

so any reccomendations of what would complement my order with tim?

definitley getting tims reccomendations with the £20 gift

- dodo supernatural wax

- foam applicators

- micro fibre cloths

i've got a bit of extra cash in my pay pal account and people have mentioned products to supplement this stuff, but what if anything does anyone recommend.