Envy Professional Valeting Show and Shine chat

Stew

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not called Diamondbrite is it or something similar?

If your getting it foc then fine but i would not pay for it,better of spending your money on a pro detailer as dealer prep is usually rubbish.

Its not free had to pay extra 500 quid on top for them to do it

Ouch,seriously keep your money and get a pro detailer to do it.

Superguard do it to but At 500quid id def save your money mate and get it detailed!

My dad had it on his but unless you look after it you just end up with as many swirls as without it

ahh so will still have to get it valeted, was hoping to just get the albanians to wash it once a week and still keep it looking prestine :blush: I get it friday bud so will post pics cant wait ;)

No chance Jay. All it is is over glorified sealant. Maybe polycharged if you are lucky. Better off getting a pro detailler to come and do the car once in a while. Wont stop swirls at all if you get your Albanians to do it, unless they use the 2 bucket method and proper wash mitts to wash it! :lol:

No chance Jay. All it is is over glorified sealant. Maybe polycharged if you are lucky. Better off getting a pro detailler to come and do the car once in a while. Wont stop swirls at all if you get your Albanians to do it, unless they use the 2 bucket method and proper wash mitts to wash it! :lol:

:lol: did anyone ever find his cat? :lol:

Okay bud will get it valeted every now and again cheers :thumbs:

We'll teach you one day. I'll come and detail it if you let me have it for the weekend (afterwards, to drive around, not just to do it) :lol::thumbs:

We'll teach you one day. I'll come and detail it if you let me have it for the weekend (afterwards, to drive around, not just to do it) :lol::thumbs:

Lol no fear mate, oly person who gets to drive it will be chesterfield lol, I trust his driving more than yours :lol:;)

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of great new entries. I'll expect more this week! ;)

Brummybird, my tip to you would be screw down the foam mixture. Not sure which lance you have but I always have the dial screwed in when I want foam, the more to the '-' the thicker the foam!

Great effort though and superb results!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And the winner is...

Ok, after a break for the hoon etc I am finally in a position to announce the winner of the competition.

It was judged by the Team and Tim from Envy Professional Valeting.

We are pleased to announce that Clarkie34 is the winner of the £50 voucher. Well done Wayne, the finish on the car was outstanding!

We are also delighted to announce a second prize of a £20 voucher which Tim himself judged. The winner of this is rtbiscuit. Well done Rich! Tim felt you had achieved a great result and wanted to reward the effort put in.

So guys, start browsing to pick your prizes! I'm sure Tim will help out with this to ensure you spend the prize vouchers wisely!

img2_mid2.jpg

Congratulations to Wayne on Rich and well done to all the participants.

Wow thanks Tim am really chuffed to have won something, i had no idea, just did it for some fun am over the moon thank you very much. :teeth::teeth::teeth::bounce:

now all i need is some advice on what to get with it. i'm not far out of wax, so any recommendations for a silver car would be much appreciated.

Thanks Guys. :#1::yahoo::yahoo:

Now Tim what would you recommend me buying to keep my pride and joy looking tip top?

Hi Wayne, congratulations on the :#1: . Well deserved IMHO though all the entries were good from Brummy bird and the clay man, to the more seasoned old hands so to speak.

What are you after and what do you want to achieve? I carry a LOT of Dodo Juice and have just placed an order for some more Blue Velvet wax (and will have that later this week)...could suit you but thats £30 odd out of your prize :lol: I also have meguiars, espuma, own branded items etc.

Let me look back at your pics and see what you might need....

Edit:

Had a look and you have no wheel wax...Rimwax any good to you?

metal polish...want some proper stuff?

Dodo Juice "Time to dry" maybe?

decisions decisions...

Wow thanks Tim am really chuffed to have won something, i had no idea, just did it for some fun am over the moon thank you very much. :teeth::teeth::teeth::bounce:

now all i need is some advice on what to get with it. i'm not far out of wax, so any recommendations for a silver car would be much appreciated.

No worries at all Rich, again what to suggest?

Well the Dodo Juice Supernatural panel pots retail at £14.75 and are enough to do a car like a Z about 5-7 times if you are running short on wax and are a good taster of what good waxes they make (ask Stew about his Supernatural pot!!), throw in some foam applicators and a couple of microfibres and you're there...any good to you? :wacko:

Well the Dodo Juice Supernatural panel pots retail at £14.75 and are enough to do a car like a Z about 5-7 times if you are running short on wax and are a good taster of what good waxes they make (ask Stew about his Supernatural pot!!), throw in some foam applicators and a couple of microfibres and you're there...any good to you? :wacko:

that sounds perfect, much appreciated,

how easy is the supernatural stuff to apply, i've been looking at stepping up from the meg's range but didn't want to get ahead of myself with something that was aimed for more professional people. but i get the feeling this is good stuff :)

that sounds perfect, much appreciated,

how easy is the supernatural stuff to apply, i've been looking at stepping up from the meg's range but didn't want to get ahead of myself with something that was aimed for more professional people. but i get the feeling this is good stuff :)