My new Zed :-)

webber

After collecting the car last weekend and having all 4 Rays refurbed I've finally had chance to give it a bit of a wash and get the spacers on (thanks CS) and get my bluetooth adaptor in (thanks Pimm)

Its a 54 plate gunmetal GT with Alzean leather that has covered only 19k miles :D I'm really really pleased with it. Not the best pictures as I took them on my phone, but you get the idea...

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

looks really good :thumbs:

who did the refurb on the wheels for you?

Hmm... I'm guessing 'a guy named Phil' probably isnt going to be a very useful answer!

Basically it was a smart repair guy, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the company he worked for. He tidys up cars for a friend of mine who is in the car trade so I arranged it all through him and had it done as a foriegner over the weekend.

He refurbed all 4 wheels, removed some scratched and chips on both the front and back bumper and buffed the whole car to remove some small light scratches and it was £250 all in which I thought was pretty reasonable :thumbs:

Hmm... I'm guessing 'a guy named Phil' probably isnt going to be a very useful answer!

Basically it was a smart repair guy, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the company he worked for. He tidys up cars for a friend of mine who is in the car trade so I arranged it all through him and had it done as a foriegner over the weekend.

He refurbed all 4 wheels, removed some scratched and chips on both the front and back bumper and buffed the whole car to remove some small light scratches and it was £250 all in which I thought was pretty reasonable :thumbs:

Thats a really good price mate!! Stunning Zed! How much did you pay (if you don't mind me asking)?

Thats a really good price mate!! Stunning Zed! How much did you pay (if you don't mind me asking)?

I paid just over 12k for it, 54 plate, gt pack and rays, 19k miles, full Nissan history and it's a very clean example so I was quite happy with the price although i had seen cheaper on the market.