***My RS TUNING Results ***Dyno Inside***

nurrish

Hope you had a good drive back Dave. I was shocked when we hig the 300 because as you know I said I doubt we'd get that much because it was so strong already! Well worth 12 versions of the file :)

Lets just say the journey back was fast :D

Really happy that we bust through 300 :thumbs:

But thank you so much for you expertise mate. You defiantly deserve the credit and this is a service that you can be proud to provide :thumbs:

You wont see the last of me though :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you had a good drive back Dave. I was shocked when we hig the 300 because as you know I said I doubt we'd get that much because it was so strong already! Well worth 12 versions of the file :)

Very good work Paul :clap: . my mate is in :cloud9: and for good reason.

You are a legend in my book already B)

I will be giving you a call soon to book my car. i hope my GT4 ecu will dump, if not i will be broken.

Could you tell me if this map will adjust for variable parameters such as different fuel RON, outside temp etc or is this just one default for everything?

How easy is it to revert to factory map or is the ovewritten for good? :scare:

Do you reckon a decat pipe and or 3-1manifold has more to offer and what are the possibilities with cams :teeth:

you have just opened up so many possibilities now mate B)

cheers

Nice one mate :thumbs: Your fuel map must have been pretty messed up as that is a massive gain from Westons Dyno :thumbs: Should be back on the road by the end of the coming week so will have to pop in :)

I wonder if they could get anymore out of yours ian ;)

Nice gains & a pretty decent price :thumbs: Would be interested to see the results with HFCs & a Y-pipe.

Tempted to get mine done until I can afford a decent EMS

Why bother with another EMS when the stock ECU is fully capable once mapped?

Nice gains & a pretty decent price :thumbs: Would be interested to see the results with HFCs & a Y-pipe.

Why bother with another EMS when the stock ECU is fully capable once mapped?

Future plans involve an EMS :ninja:

i'm interested to see what my true dual and typhoon does once coupled with the CF plenum. i've thought about HFC's but i'm not sure it will make that much difference with a true dual. think i need to maintain some back pressure.

i'm interested to see what my true dual and typhoon does once coupled with the CF plenum. i've thought about HFC's but i'm not sure it will make that much difference with a true dual. think i need to maintain some back pressure.

Uh oh, you used the dreaded back pressure phrase. Its the correct exhaust velocity that you need mate :thumbs: (I dont have a clue what I'm on about, I remember Adam@Z1 saying it)

Uh oh, you used the dreaded back pressure phrase. Its the correct exhaust velocity that you need mate :thumbs: (I dont have a clue what I'm on about, I remember Adam@Z1 saying it)

isn't it a case of same difference, i.e if you don''t have the correct amount of each then you actually loose power not gain it.

Best thing to do is get the part number from the ECU , then Uprev dealers can work out if they have the correct Rom file to allow the tuning to be done to your ecu.

You can either remove the ecu and read the part number or a frindly Nissan dealer can see the Ecu number if they connect a consult to your car.

Best thing to do is get the part number from the ECU , then Uprev dealers can work out if they have the correct Rom file to allow the tuning to be done to your ecu.

You can either remove the ecu and read the part number or a frindly Nissan dealer can see the Ecu number if they connect a consult to your car.

Thats good to know chaps, I've been asking that for ages! Didnt want to make a trip to one of you to find we can only dump the ECU and not map it there and then. At least if I knew I could only dump it, I can prepare myself ;)