New member without a Z...

Hi,

I attented the bluewater meet yesterday as I was invited by a friend and member on here Jerry3167, who I met through cars when he owned his previous car, a MINT Honda civic typeR with some very nice JDM extras that he added to make it an awesome hot hatch.

I am enthusiast of all types of car and a keen photographer, I have some pictures of the meet yesterday which i will post up shortly in the appropriate section. Anyway this is the second time I'm writing this all out as my web browser just crashed! so I don't know what else to say other than I don't own a Z, or even a Nissan! :ban: But here's what I drive it is atleast Japanese and hopefully some of you will appriciate a bit of old skool :)

IMG_1895x.jpg

IMG_1905x.jpg

Thanks,

Tom :)

Hi mate,

Nice to see you`ve signed up to the forum!! Thanks for coming to the Meet with Adam!

Your CRX is awesome, I struggled to keep up with you the last time :scare:

Live life to the V-TEC, I-VTEC...do you?

Will never forget my CTR, still selling a few bits I have left over, SIDESKIRTS, ROTA TORQUES,

Jerry :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome's guys. I have to say I've had a better welcome and repsonse here (even tho I don't own a 350Z!) than I would any Honda forum, and also the meet that i attanded was a nice bunch of people, not sure why it should be like this, maybe it's to do with age. :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome's guys. I have to say I've had a better welcome and repsonse here (even tho I don't own a 350Z!) than I would any Honda forum, and also the meet that i attanded was a nice bunch of people, not sure why it should be like this, maybe it's to do with age. :thumbs::thumbs:

Or people that own 350's are just friendly. :p:lol: