FEATURE CAR WANTED!

Davy Lewis

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a tuned 350Z for a cover feature in Redline Magazine – ideally something with engine work, after market wheels and a few other bits. If anyone is interested, drop me a line to davy@futurenet.com

In case you've not seen Redline for a while, we've taken a new direction and are focussed on performance tuning, not modifying. We're all about enhancing the dynamics of a car, rather than making it look pretty. We have a large Japanese content and are big fans of the 350Z!

I'm also keen to get the club side of things going, so if you have any meets planned, let me know and I'll try and get something in the mag, or on our website.

Cheers

Davy Lewis, Editor

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Davey.

There are a couple in Scotland with turbo / NOS but they are also heavily modded. Albeit one that is modded purely for making it go silly fast! :drive1

I am sure you'll have some good ones to choose from :)

I think people are missing the point that the feature would be on carts that have been improved dynamically.

A lot of the cars being suggested would be great in a feature but they don't fill the brief requested in my opinion.

There are many people on here that are taking a dynamic approach to modifying now.

I think people are missing the point that the feature would be on carts that have been improved dynamically.

A lot of the cars being suggested would be great in a feature but they don't fill the brief requested in my opinion.

There are many people on here that are taking a dynamic approach to modifying now.

I agree. From the sounds of it it's not the bodykit that will get it there, it's stuff to improve the dynamics of the car. :)

Either that or NA work around intake, plenum etc. as there isn't much else :blush: to do!

Dont forget, its not just engine mods for the dynamics of the car. We should be looking at cars with suspension (coil overs) and big brake kits. Arguably they add more to the car than adding more power ;)

There is quite a lot more you can do to an NA car, just none have done it in this country AFAIK. Adam is a prime example of how NA can be done B)