FEATURE CAR WANTED!

Davy Lewis

great, now also redline readers will know that N/A tuning is pointless :doh::lol:

Not pointless, just requires commitement. Adam@Z1 auto has an awesome NA car ;)

There was a video clip of Adams sounded awesome. :wub:

Wouldnt say pointless for those who are committed to doing it, fairplay, stronger engine and all, Id go turbo if I had a Z again, but thats cos Im easy, takes a real man to go N/A power, costs too :headhurt:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me who got the call up for the magazine :yahoo: Got word a couple of days ago then spent Tuesday having a last minute wrap at Raccoon and yesterday at Santa Pod for the shoot so it was all very last minute. Was an awesome day though and it wouldnt have happened without the forum so I really appreciate it.

Ill post up another thread about the day and I can post a pic or two of my car but I cant post any pics of anything else as Redline have exclusivity until the mag comes out.

Thanks again guys - another post to follow :thumbs:

spent Tuesday having a last minute wrap at Raccoon

Mmm interesting. Look forward to seeing what you had done B) (massive 350z-uk decals? :lol: )

:lol: would have loved to mate. I asked redline if I could put some decals and logos on the car as the advertising would have been great but they said they would prefer the car without graphics for the shoot so I took everything off.

I did give a thanks to all the forum users for all their help and support though, so that should be in the mag :thumbs:

spent Tuesday having a last minute wrap at Raccoon

Mmm interesting. Look forward to seeing what you had done B) (massive 350z-uk decals? :lol: )

:lol: would have loved to mate. I asked redline if I could put some decals and logos on the car as the advertising would have been great but they said they would prefer the car without graphics for the shoot so I took everything off.

I did give a thanks to all the forum users for all their help and support though, so that should be in the mag :thumbs:

Good stuff mate, look forward to seeing the results :teeth:

Thanks Martin. Yeah it was a great day. Got a little sunburnt after 10 hours on the tarmac but it was wicked fun. I had no idea how much effort goes into those photos.

Right Ill get started on the other post!!!

Nice one bud, great to see this place as providing the cars these features need. And you can all keep your eyes peeled for another magazine feature in the near future too........ ;):teeth: