FEATURE CAR WANTED!

Davy Lewis

Either that or NA work around intake, plenum etc. as there isn't much else :blush: to do!

Dont forget, its not just engine mods for the dynamics of the car. We should be looking at cars with suspension (coil overs) and big brake kits. Arguably they add more to the car than adding more power ;)

There is quite a lot more you can do to an NA car, just none have done it in this country AFAIK. Adam is a prime example of how NA can be done B)

Agreed. So that would be the likes of IanS16's.

In fact, just thought of one other that has gone pretty far..... MrLizard. ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IanS16's would get my vote. Mild engine fettling, suspesion upgrades (I beleive), big brake kit on the front and a few external mods but no big body kit :thumbs:

Agreed. MrLizard can 'add' no interior, AP brake kit all round, racing seats etc....

IanS16's would get my vote. Mild engine fettling, suspesion upgrades (I beleive), big brake kit on the front and a few external mods but no big body kit :thumbs:

Agreed. So that would be the likes of IanS16's.

Cheers guys, take that as a compliment.

Recieved an email back yesterday evening:

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the fast response! Very nice looking Zed – I’ll show the rest of the team and get back to you tomorrow.

Cheers

Davy

So here's hoping. Thanks for the support too MartinMac, I'll definitely need a bumper respray if anything does come of this :)

Hopefully one of us gets this anyway, should be some good press for the club :thumbs:

Good luck with this guys, hope one of you nail it. :yahoo:

I personally would not want my Zed to be considered as it really is not my thing so the coverage should really go to someone with the proper car who will get a buz from the headlines and the plaudits. :thumbs:

Thanks to all for the nominations :clap:

Alex. :)

Surely Pauls, Muddy, 3fiddy, Andy (when its painted) or chilli's por Kev's have to be considered aswell

Check their criteria now though bud, sounds like they want pure function over form.

Surely Pauls, Muddy, 3fiddy, Andy (when its painted) or chilli's por Kev's have to be considered aswell

Check their criteria now though bud, sounds like they want pure function over form.

+1, Kevs would be in with a shout with the engine mods, just not sure if the aesthetics are what they are looking for.

Agreed. MrLizard can 'add' no interior, AP brake kit all round, racing seats etc....

I've got less interior than him at the moment :lol:

Unfortunatley my car wont be ready for when they want to shoot the car :(

+1, Kevs would be in with a shout with the engine mods, just not sure if the aesthetics are what they are looking for.

I dont think the aesthetics would rule any car out as long as it has the required engine mods and was done for purpose as opposed to purely for looks. At the end of the day the car is going to be on the cover of a magazine so surely it wouldnt be ruled out because it looked "too" modified!?!

Its just my personal opinion but whats the point of having a standard looking Zed on the cover of a mag even if the engine was a beast?

There are plenty of gorgeous cars in the forum so Im sure one of them will make the cut - be great to see any members car on the cover of Redline thats for sure :thumbs:

Yeah I wouldnt be put off by the criteria - you dont ask you dont get eh! Or as Alex says "shy boys dont get the sweeties" :lol:

That would be a great idea to use more then one. Even if I dont get past the first selection phase Id just be happy to see one of the forum members on the cover. To see 2 or 3 would be even better! :thumbs:

Yeah I wouldnt be put off by the criteria - you dont ask you dont get eh! Or as Alex says "shy boys dont get the sweeties" :lol:

That would be a great idea to use more then one. Even if I dont get past the first selection phase Id just be happy to see one of the forum members on the cover. To see 2 or 3 would be even better! :thumbs:

+1 Exactly my thoughts with this one too!

Oi You... Stop paraphrasing my pharaphrase!!

Whoops I got busted using third party phrases :blush:

:p

Copyright infingment writ and invoice is in the post! :scare:

:p

Copyright infingment writ and invoice is in the post! :scare:

In that case Im going to team up with Alex and countersue ;)