FEATURE CAR WANTED!

Davy Lewis

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My picks would be either Ians zed due to being Esr old car and would be great to add the story of Esr and good old big Phil! :thumbs:

OR Marks (3fiddys) zed coz i love it :thumbs: plus last feature was without kit and still looked sick B)

+1, ESR would make for a great story and marks Zed, just cause his name is Mark, but also is one hell of a machine :thumbs:

Surely Pauls, Muddy, 3fiddy, Andy (when its painted) or chilli's por Kev's have to be considered aswell

all show & no go :teeth:

Best laugh I've had in a while ;):lol:

Did we ever see a dyno sheet for the envy car? ;) i forecast a gain in the region of 60-80 bhp with the std PE kit on std actuator springs. Basically the car will be slower than MartinW std APS TT kit albeit probably with less lag

prove me wrong and put that thing on a dyno ;)

Remind me, what does yours look like/spec? oh yeah its imaginary :p

Surely Pauls, Muddy, 3fiddy, Andy (when its painted) or chilli's por Kev's have to be considered aswell

all show & no go :teeth:

Best laugh I've had in a while ;):lol:

Did we ever see a dyno sheet for the envy car? ;) i forecast a gain in the region of 60-80 bhp with the std PE kit on std actuator springs. Basically the car will be slower than MartinW std APS TT kit albeit probably with less lag

prove me wrong and put that thing on a dyno ;)

Remind me, what does yours look like/spec? oh yeah its imaginary :p

IanS16's would get my vote. Mild engine fettling, suspesion upgrades (I beleive), big brake kit on the front and a few external mods but no big body kit :thumbs:

Agreed. MrLizard can 'add' no interior, AP brake kit all round, racing seats etc....

I've got less interior than him at the moment :lol:

Unfortunatley my car wont be ready for when they want to shoot the car :(

you might have the same lack of interior but to have less you would be missing, well, ermmm, i dunno, maybe the rear centre brake light? :)

i need to put some back in to be fair, the dash and instruments, driving with only the use of gps for speed isnt great...

IanS16's would get my vote. Mild engine fettling, suspesion upgrades (I beleive), big brake kit on the front and a few external mods but no big body kit :thumbs:

Agreed. MrLizard can 'add' no interior, AP brake kit all round, racing seats etc....

I've got less interior than him at the moment :lol:

Unfortunatley my car wont be ready for when they want to shoot the car :(

you might have the same lack of interior but to have less you would be missing, well, ermmm, i dunno, maybe the rear centre brake light? :)

i need to put some back in to be fair, the dash and instruments, driving with only the use of gps for speed isnt great...

:lol: After seeing your for sale thread, you went a bit further than I did with the stripping :surrender:

its scraping the sound deadening thats the worst part, heat gun, a gullable friend and a spare 4 weeks, hard work,

also i think the fumes play tricks with your mind cause i decided whilst sitting in the boot scraping to unscrew the boot weight off the lid which promptly hit me in the face... :(:rant:

:lol: :lol:

only a temporary thing, the dash takes a while to fit and the place sorting the cage suggested they would charge me a couple of hours less time if i refitted it myself...

its scraping the sound deadening thats the worst part, heat gun, a gullable friend and a spare 4 weeks, hard work,

also i think the fumes play tricks with your mind cause i decided whilst sitting in the boot scraping to unscrew the boot weight off the lid which promptly hit me in the face... :(:rant:

:lol::lol::clap:

great, now also redline readers will know that N/A tuning is pointless :doh::lol:

Not pointless, just requires commitement. Adam@Z1 auto has an awesome NA car ;)

Think Giles and a fair few others that have or had powerful N/A cars would disagree too! Oh and a few of the N/A race series cars.... Its all horses for courses!

Not sure about pointless either! If its better than you had already and you dont want to throw 15k at it (in your estimations) then I can see a point!

Perhaps you need to check your turbo piping... Its seems like exhaust gasses are entering you cabin and fuddeling your brain in to 1. thinking that turbos are the only way and 2. that people give a $hit about your opinion!