Congratulations Jay.........

nixy

Thanks guys and nixy ;) lol soooooooooooooooo chuffed, been a hard old slog but bloody hell its defo been worth it :yahoo::yahoo: I cant stop smiling lol, so i think a wee drive in the zed with the music up is whats on the cards next haha. Now to get a job and mod the zed even more :):#1:

Well you wont b interested then sarnie got 2. 1

Was second highest in my year :p

Thats quite good for a rugby player :thumbs:

And i am a prop haha, Who says you loose brain cells when your head gets knocked about :blush::lol:

Cheers guys and gals :#1:

Well you wont b interested then sarnie got 2. 1

Was second highest in my year :p

Thats quite good for a rugby player :thumbs:

And i am a prop haha, Who says you loose brain cells when your head gets knocked about :blush::lol:

Cheers guys and gals :#1:

i'm a prop and managed a similar outcome. well done to you young man. just out of interest what was your degree in i hope it was in a proper subject like hair and beauty therapy or aromatherapy :lol:;)

right now get off your arse and get a job you big lazy student, :thumbs:

Huge congratulations Jay! What's the plans now? I still remember having to enter the big bad world of work all those years ago, thinking how glad I was to be leaving studying/exams behind....... oh how wrong could I be!!!! And on that cheery note... erm.... congratulations again :blush:

:lol: