Happy Birthday BEX!!!!

nixy

Thank you everybody, i've had a lovely day off. How hot has it been!

Happy birthday Bex :yahoo: Hope you have a very special day & Mike gets you some nice presents that DON'T fit on the Zed :lol:

As you can see it does fit on the Z.

As i didn't buy Mike a present for his birthday, we thought we would buy a joint birthday present and have this plate made.

DSCN1418.jpg

According to pc plod at the Wales meet, the laws have changed from the 1st of June for the spacing on number plates. So this will be our show plate....... S9 X BX

Happy Birthday Bex :drunk:

Was your present to get rid of Mike for the day yesterday? Hope you didnt steal his credit card for a little shopping :lol:

Didn't do any shopping but had a fantastic weekend in Newcastle with the girls, i hammered his credit card on beer and of course this beautiful seventy's outfit!!!

P300509_1816.jpg

Happy Birthday Bex :drunk:

Was your present to get rid of Mike for the day yesterday? Hope you didnt steal his credit card for a little shopping :lol:

Didn't do any shopping but had a fantastic weekend in Newcastle with the girls, i hammered his credit card on beer and of course this beautiful seventy's outfit!!!

P300509_1816.jpg

:clap::teeth: