Kuro Black GT4 - New Residency in Surrey

Just a quick shout out to everyone... I've finally got my hands on a beautiful Kuro Black GT4 example and my is she gorgeous. Gonna go pick her up next Saturday and will be driving from Southampton back into Surrey for my first drive and looking forward to it. :drive1

Just a quick shout out to everyone... I've finally got my hands on a beautiful Kuro Black GT4 example and my is she gorgeous. Gonna go pick her up next Saturday and will be driving from Southampton back into Surrey for my first drive and looking forward to it. :drive1

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

where in Surrey?

Cheers for the welcome messages...a drive from Southampton to Wales... might leave that one another day... my current bank balance currently says ERROR... but willl defo join up one of the forthcoming car meets...

I'm based in Sutton, anyone else around locally?

Will post some pictures of my beauty next week.. :yahoo:

Cheers for the welcome messages...a drive from Southampton to Wales... might leave that one another day... my current bank balance currently says ERROR... but willl defo join up one of the forthcoming car meets...

Hi,

In Redhill area, few more around these parts :)

I live in lower Morden near the Woodstock I dare say our paths will cross :thumbs: I have only had mine for a month you will find everyone on here friendly and helpfull.

There will be my mini-crystal Palace Meet soon!!

Welcome to the club m8!!

Jerry ;)

welcome to the club, and the GT4 club, what number is it??? :teeth:

It's gonna be 111 ....all the one's!...

I've been trying to locate info dedicated to the GT4's, which seems to be quite hard... every search I find links to the PS2 game only!!

Any ideas??

I wanna benchmark what I have and then ... ahem, see what else I can add..

welcome to the club, and the GT4 club, what number is it??? :teeth:

It's gonna be 111 ....all the one's!...

I've been trying to locate info dedicated to the GT4's, which seems to be quite hard... every search I find links to the PS2 game only!!

Any ideas??

I wanna benchmark what I have and then ... ahem, see what else I can add..

There is a gt4 register on here...........