Kuro Black GT4 - New Residency in Surrey

welcome to the club, and the GT4 club, what number is it??? :teeth:

It's gonna be 111 ....all the one's!...

I've been trying to locate info dedicated to the GT4's, which seems to be quite hard... every search I find links to the PS2 game only!!

Any ideas??

I wanna benchmark what I have and then ... ahem, see what else I can add..

Welcome to the club and the even more exclusive GT4 club :thumbs:B)

Well you have the rev up engine with 20bhp over that of the standard 2003-2005 engine so that sits you at 296bhp roughly. The stock ECU currently cancels out most breathing modifications (plenty of threads with the nitty gritty details), but there are a few options that are being tested at the moment for adding more BHP without going FI. I have fitted a popcharger (induction kit) which is cheap, quiet at low revs and sounds awesome when you put your foot down. This is purely for noise only though, as the ECU would cancel any gains from it. Same with exhaust etc etc.

What info are you after? I am sure somebody with more knowledge would be able to help if you let us know what you are after?

I've been trying to locate info dedicated to the GT4's, which seems to be quite hard... every search I find links to the PS2 game only!!

Any ideas??

There is a gt4 register on here...........

Is there a bookmark link somewhere???

Any ideas??

Welcome to the club and the even more exclusive GT4 club :thumbs:B)

Well you have the rev up engine with 20bhp over that of the standard 2003-2005 engine so that sits you at 296bhp roughly. The stock ECU currently cancels out most breathing modifications (plenty of threads with the nitty gritty details), but there are a few options that are being tested at the moment for adding more BHP without going FI. I have fitted a popcharger (induction kit) which is cheap, quiet at low revs and sounds awesome when you put your foot down. This is purely for noise only though, as the ECU would cancel any gains from it. Same with exhaust etc etc.

What info are you after? I am sure somebody with more knowledge would be able to help if you let us know what you are after?

Dunno, not sure yet. Will start another post once I have my hands on the keys! get a ranking going to see what is most recommended.

I'm sure for now I'm just going to enjoy the "original" drive she gives...