Carbon Style trimmed interior panels- DreamCustomz

P15UL T

Hey guys, just a follow up to the strut bar coverings, most people have been asking for other various parts so i have decided to put together a list of items available so far. The material used is a carbon style material that is very close to the real 2x2 look.

The quickest and easiest way to get your hands of these parts would be to send the parts you wished to be covered to me along with payment and i will get them done and have them back to you asap, or i do have 1 of each item that i use to send down to the customer first and once fitted they send back there original, there is a waiting list and it might take 3 weeks or so to get the parts to you this way.

here is a guide to pricing, if there is anything not on the list that you might want dont just drop me a pm and ill give you a quote

Paul

Rear strut bar cover £30 + postage

2 x A - Pillars £40 + postge

2 x switch plates on doors £40 + postage

Bottom of door cards x 2 £120 + postage

Centre console (stereo) £65 + postage (please not if pop up door is covered it will not operate as normal)

Centre console (gear knob) £50 + postage

Centre console (hand brake) £90 + postage (please note that cubby and ashtray dont operate as normal)

Passenger grab handle £10 + postage (this is for the silver part only)

rear strut bar cover

IMG_3752.jpg

a- pillers (internal front windscreen trim)

100_4533.jpg

switch plates on doors

100_4551.jpg

100_4557.jpg

bottom section of door cards

100_4532.jpg

centre console stereo + centre console gear knob (not my own picture)

3394662127_4c58aebee9.jpg

centre console hand brake

100_4541.jpg

100_4540.jpg

passenger grab handle

100_4553.jpg

Hi Paul, they are looking great! Good prices too.

If you dont get the cubbys and ashtray covred do they still open then?

Would you mind telling me what the material is stuck on with?

Cheers, would love to get allot of that done in time!!! :thumbs:

hi wez, the ashtray and cubbys still open just they are stiffer and im sure if they wernt covered they would operate fine, the material is stuck using high temprature adhesive :thumbs:

Ill give it a few weeks when you have cleared the backlog (if that happens at all!) and also funds permitting!

They do look really neat B) , was going to use alcantara on door cards and a-pillars but that looks allot nicer I think! :thumbs:

How thick is it?

:scare:B):thumbs:

That looks feckin awesome mate! I'm sure you will have lots of interest with prices like that. Infact pretty much every panel there ties in nicely with what I have planned B) Better get saving me pennies!

Paul, do you do them in other styles like piano black?

i can get the plastics painted in any colour you want and they can be smoothed out or painted with the texture showing through :thumbs:

i am based on the west coast of scotland in Ayrshire :thumbs:

and thanks Stew, yes the fabric feels textured rather than the smooth junk thats going about :teeth:

Paul,

whats the lead time on these bits roughly? I am thinking it makes more sense to send the bits to you while i'm on holiday. Could you do them in a week?

Interested in centre console, door switch panels and maybe another bit, cant decide yet :blush:

• 1 month later...