Tommy K Likwid art Zed Badges **Pics page 10**

rtbiscuit

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that all seems sorted. Lets see the list again...

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4.M350ZB

Side wing badges (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3.M350ZB (CF)

front nose badge (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. hotrain (CF to fit indent)

Wheel centres

1.M350ZB

Why is the Tommy K badge such a desired item?

Tommy Kaira is a well renound tuner in the Japan.

Badges are expensive, but very well made and quite rare.... Also they are one of the only other choices outside the Zed roundals that are available to cover up the holes if you remove the rear nissan badges... And look good!

Oh and this is what the real badge on real carbon looks like that the rt mentions in his first post...

DSC01169.jpg

Only one around (that I know of) so will take it as "Imitation being the finest form of flattery" ;)

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4.M350ZB

5.JT1703

Side wing badges (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3.M350ZB (CF)

4.JT1703 (CF)

front nose badge (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

Wheel centres

1.M350ZB

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4. M350ZB

5. JT1703

6. Lexx

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3. M350ZB (CF)

4. JT1703 (CF)

Wheel centres

1. M350ZB

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4. M350ZB

5. JT1703

6. Lexx

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3. M350ZB (CF)

4. JT1703 (CF)

Wheel centres

1. M350ZB

2. Zazur

envy and esr sold the rear badge at 50 quid last time i checked ? if the group sale really brings the price down, i'll have one.

its not for originals its for copies useing a technique called likwid art.

http://www.likwidart.com/ this is his website and the kind of stuff he does, somethings i don't like at all but other things he does are amazing, have a look at his lettering and logo section, some of the stuff in there is indistinguishable from OEM and some looks even better.

he is going to do his own version of the Tommy kairara badge. if its pricing you want to know; to give you an idea at my last car club i organised the JDM eagle badge to be made; it was a similar size to the tommy k zed badge but more intricate, and i'm sure if i remember rightly they were about £35 a logo. thats just a guide line, can't give you an exact price yet as he hasn't tried making them yet

I'm interested but cant really visualise it! Once you get the first set made and some pics up ill make a decision!

to be honest adrian, i think its the same for most people, until you can see a finished item you don't want to hedge your bets and fully understand.

hopefully by the 18th i'll have lots of pics up and people will be able to make more informed choices. ;)

I'm interested but cant really visualise it! Once you get the first set made and some pics up ill make a decision!

to be honest adrian, i think its the same for most people, until you can see a finished item you don't want to hedge your bets and fully understand.

hopefully by the 18th i'll have lots of pics up and people will be able to make more informed choices. ;)

Just have my side badges made up and sent! As long as they are spot on they can be the demo. :thumbs:

i'm hoping when i go he'll defo do the rear badge, i'm hoping for the sides, and he might do wheel centres and possibly mock up a nose badge, but i don't need a nose badge, so if he does it will be up for grabs.

Cool.

I'll repost the list.

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4. M350ZB

5. JT1703

6. Lexx

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3. M350ZB (CF)

4. JT1703 (CF)

Wheel centres

1. M350ZB

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4. M350ZB

5. JT1703

6. Lexx

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3. M350ZB (CF)

4. JT1703 (CF)

Wheel centres

1. M350ZB

2. Zazur

Stew

Any reason why I have been removed from your current new list :wacko:

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4. M350ZB

5. JT1703

6. Lexx

7. Jim

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3. M350ZB (CF)

4. JT1703 (CF)

Wheel centres

1. M350ZB

2. Zazur

Stew

Any reason why I have been removed from your current new list :wacko:

Think I fancy the rear badge - put me down for one as well.

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4. M350ZB

5. JT1703

6. Lexx

7.Jim

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3. M350ZB (CF)

4. JT1703 (CF)

Wheel centres

1. M350ZB

2. Zazur

Close up pic of a Tommy K badge...

Cars looking nice and shiney mate :thumbs:

I fancied one of these when ESR were selling them, but too expensive for me. Always feel a bit odd as well having a Tommy K badge when the car isnt a Tommy K car. They do look damn cool though B)