Tommy K Likwid art Zed Badges **Pics page 10**

rtbiscuit

Right not sure if i have posted in the right area as its not really a group buy as such more gauging interest to see how many people want them so that rob will have an idea on numbers.

Rear badge

Side wing badges (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

front nose badge (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

more names can be easily added just put 3 in each as a starting point just gives me an idea of what people are looking for

if you can think of any other applications let me know. the rear badge could be used on the rear strut brace but you'd need to fill the original hole and then get it covered by P15ULT in carbon before hand. if you got a blank richbrook, you could use the same one as a logo on that as well.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rear badge

Side wing badges (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. Stew (gloss black)

front nose badge (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

Rear badge

1. Jay

1. Stew (gloss black)

sorry guys, buggered it up earlier. this should do the trick.

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

1. hotrain (CF to fit indent)

I'm up for one or maybe all 3, how much do you think they will be? Pics would be great

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

Wheel centres

cheers guys for showing interest.

as for pictures i can't really show you anything till we have something made up as all the ideas are in my head kind of. i suppose i could try and explain them i.e. the nose badge wing badges, if people who are good at photoshop want to have a go knocking them up. but all the others should look pretty much like the really tommy k, just different sizes depending on location

Nose badge - picture the standard nissan nose badge or the ones with a zed in (preferably the one with the over sized zed in) then keeping the outer cirlce and wing shape just remove the nissan section (or the chrome zed) and replace with a large tommy k badge that fits into the circle, with all 4 corners of the zed touching the inner edge of the circle. then it can be left plain i.e. you can see the paint work behind or have the background filled in either gloss black or carbon or something else.

wing badges - same as above really but just sized to fit. think standard wing badges, just swap the chrome zed for a tommy k.

all the others would just be a zed,

as for different colours there is no reason that the tommy k couldn't be a different colour,

Rear badge

1. Jay

2. hotrain

3. Scottsoulby

4.M350ZB

1. Stew (gloss black)

2. hotrain (CF)

3.M350ZB (CF)

Wheel centres

1.M350ZB

:thumbs:

Why is the Tommy K badge such a desired item?

Desired as it's bloody dear! I know how much I paid for mine....

It looks nice though and I was asked twice what the car was the day I fitted it!

M350ZB i notice you have a tommy k original on the rear of your car, is there a chance you could take a really good close up of it for me so that rob at likwid art could use it.

and even better would it possible to go nursery style and take a crayon rubbing of the original fro me as well. ;) cant do this project without a good close up and some dimensions. and the rubbing would allow me to sort out the dimensions and angles

Will the WHEEL Badges be a sticky vinyl?

:thumbs:

its not really a vinyl, they are a plastic resin with an adhesive backing. haven't worked out the finer points of the wheel centres, if the current ones can be modified i.e. you can remove the nissan logo then you can then stick the new logo in place.

if not i might need to try and source blank wheel centres which you can then add the logo. haven't worked out the logistics on this one yet :blush:

O.K bud ill try do that for you, ill try give it ago over the weekend if not tuesday, that ok ? :thumbs:

no rush mate, not going till 18th of may.

O.K cool, just a bit tied up at the weekend, will try sort it though for ya :thumbs:

Are you still wanting me to take pics bud ?

yes pllease buddy, those pics are ok, but the first one which is nice and close is taken at an angle, and trhe second one is 2 far away. if i cold have a pic taken at the same angle as pic 2 but close up like pic 1 would be perfect. and the rubbing of it would be perfect.