Newbie - Hubby to Wifey with 350z

Hello Everybody,

My wife purchased a 350z earlier this month and I have the privelige, as always of taking care of her motors. Whilst Sally will spend more time on here for normal chats, I'll be hoping to pick the tech peeps brains, and some of mine perhaps so our Zed's can be kept in top shape.

My motor is as below, Astra VXR. This has been my car of choice since they were released 05, as was the 350z for Sal. Now we have both we very much look forward to working with these two cars for the foreseeable future.

I will admit I was slightly sceptical about Sal having one of these cars, but now that she has one it's really grown on me. On the technical side the car looks as awesome as it goes. It's a truely wonderful car, which has captured my imagination and thus far I have been well impressed. :D

I look forward to mixing with you all.

Welcome to the forum mate. But how come the wife gets the zed and you get an Astra?

Well lets say I'm more easily pleased :D than the wife.

I've loved the Astra VXR from the day it came out mate, and I wouldn't want to swap it. It's just everything I want to work with in a car. Sal loves my car but not like she loves the Zed and its vice versa from my side. I'm really glad she got one of these. There similarly matched cars on paper but have very different ways of doing the same job.

:welcome: to the forum.

I like the "OCD about detailing" point in your signature. You're not alone there.

Is that your wife in the avatar?

Oh, and before anyone else says it -

:worthless: of the Zed. :D

Ok, I'll put the wifes on 1st haha

It scrubbed up really well after 12 hour detail over Easter weekend

080.jpg

079.jpg

Heres a couple of mine after detail,

Vxr5050066.jpg

Vxr5050054.jpg

Vxr5050088.jpg

Btw, I wouldn't mind having Summer Glau as my wife, so No it's not Wifey :)

were those pics taken up at the air field ?

Yeah, Bentwaters mate. Unfortunately the Sun went in for the Zed's picture run. Sally put a much better one on a couple of days back. I assure you the Blue is a lot richer than it looks there.

Sally will spend more time on here for normal chats, I'll be hoping to pick the tech peeps brains

hello there and :welcome:

Hope you're not one of those guys that has to put the petrol in, inflate the tyres and scrape the ice off! :lol:

I have the Z coz im cool!!

Unfortunately i am the complete opposite of Summer, Hense a good car to make up what i lack in other areas!!

And i do fill up with petrol - i like posing with the Z whilst every other person if driving a Focus, 206 or Saxo!