Possible Group Buy: Hi-Flo Cats

IanS

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can this group buy include the 07+ plus cars as the cats are diffo or am i just dreaming?

-ho

It can be a combination of the two versions, no problem, just need to get about 6 to squeeze a little more discount out of them

If we can't get six I will contact them friday and see whether I can get a little more anyway. We have a consignment due to leave them

in about 10 - 14 days.

I am going to move forward on this tomorrow so can I have a list of those possibly interested if I can get a good price. Need

numbers to twist some arms.

Prices at the moment 03 - 06 cars £490.00

07 onwards £540.00

These are Berk Technology High Flow cats as shown here

http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... rentCat=30

Obviously the more I order the better deal I can get. Our current order is due for dispatch withing the next 10 days so have to sort this week.

Thanks Sarah :)

Thanks Chilly,

Are these comparable to these?

I'm interested in Berks only. But they have to be a good price. I can get them for £350 delivered. If you can beat that, then I'm all ears! :)

Wizard, grateful if you can share a bit of detail

Cheers

Thanks Chilly,

Are these comparable to these?

I'm interested in Berks only. But they have to be a good price. I can get them for £350 delivered. If you can beat that, then I'm all ears! :)

Wizard, grateful if you can share a bit of detail

Cheers

Not sure which Berk Cats he is comparing to. Wizard are these the New Berk Technology Metallic Substrate High Flow Cats? These haven't passed govenment testing yet so aren't available for a week or so. If it iis I would like to know who your buying from. :)

Just buy a big load sarah, you will soon flog em if the prices are keen!

If you are a berk dealer who we can go to (if the cats disintigrate- been reading the US forums on this) in case of issues, id happily pay a bit extra for that.

If you can get em down at £450 orso i would be very interested.

Adrian

Just buy a nig load sarah, you will soon flog em if the prices are keen!

If you are a berk dealer who we can go to (if the cats disintigrate- been reading the US forums on this) in case of issues, id happily pay a bit extra for that.

Adrian

There are only two official Berk dealers in the Uk and we are one of them, the other doesn't do Nissan

and is virtually our neighbour up north. Will look into the 'disintigration' suggestion and come back. But list of

possibles so far...

Chilli

AdrianK

IanS

Could do with two more for a little more buying power. Will phone them today and see what we get. :)

Just buy a nig load sarah, you will soon flog em if the prices are keen!

Adrian

There are only two official Berk dealers in the Uk and we are one of them, the other doesn't do Nissan

and is virtually our neighbour up north. Will look into the 'disintigration' suggestion and come back. But list of

possibles so far...

Chilli

AdrianK

IanS

Could do with two more for a little more buying power. Will phone them today and see what we get. :)

ok ermm why have i been magically left out???

-ho