Possible Group Buy: Hi-Flo Cats

IanS

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chilli - what are the odds of being able to collect these by 1st June?

Hi Ian,

I'll chase Berk this evening for an update. Shipping time alone is going to be 7-10 days so unless they are ready now it would unlikely if I'm honest Ian.

Will report back :)

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...
What's the status guys?

As posted before, we expect them to ship around the 16th or 17th, and they are still on course for that.

Indeed im interested in the warrenty issue aswell , as i have heard of some of these braking apart inside, and would like to know im covered if this occurs here.

OK, I have spoken with Berk and they have said the warranty is very comprehensive - it will cover all defects construction wise for a 1 year period. It will also cover the sports cat element collapsing too, so the warranty is good.

Gaz

I've spoken with Berk last night to try and firm up a shipping date from them.

Unfortunately they've not received the full order of cats that they were expecting to complete the backorder so have said it will be a little longer before they are able to complete the order. I'm trying to get an accurate ETA at the moment and will hopefully be able to advise by tonight.

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...
***BUMP***

:dummy:

C'mon lads... money burning a hole in my pocket... set of race wheels for the bike... c'mon... :evil:

Got an update from Berk last night and they told me they will have our order ready for dispatch early next week, not much longer now :)

• 2 weeks later...