Possible Group Buy: Hi-Flo Cats

IanS

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chilly,

Are these comparable to these?

I'm interested in Berks only. But they have to be a good price. I can get them for £350 delivered. If you can beat that, then I'm all ears! :)

Wizard, grateful if you can share a bit of detail

Cheers

Not sure which Berk Cats he is comparing to. Wizard are these the New Berk Technology Metallic Substrate High Flow Cats? These haven't passed govenment testing yet so aren't available for a week or so. If it iis I would like to know who your buying from. :)

Whats the difference between these and the stainless steel ones? :bounce:

Maybe interested in these.How do they affect MOT's,will car still pass.

Also will they throw up any CEL lights.

Hi Clarkie,

The car will pass an MOT with these fitted yeah.

Berk has recently revised the design of the cats, and these are the latest type. They should not throw CEL lights, however we can't guarantee that they won't.

Gaz.

Whats the difference between these and the stainless steel ones? :bounce:

Hi Wizard,

The pipes themselves are made of stainless steel its just that the Berks have had a recent re-design and you may not be comparing like for like if your getting a good deal on some old stock if your not buying direct. £350 is very cheap for the cats as thats the cost price of actually buying them in the states, they are expensive to post and then theres the dreaded VAT and duty on top of that too.

Gaz

Anybody looking to install these them selves? I may be tempted as i have been reading up on the benefits of having these fitted. I would prefer to install my self as i'd imagine costing a fair bit at a workshop.....Anyone know if its a feasible task to undertake?

Anybody looking to install these them selves? I may be tempted as i have been reading up on the benefits of having these fitted. I would prefer to install my self as i'd imagine costing a fair bit at a workshop.....Anyone know if its a feasible task to undertake?

Zure I'll be giving it a goo myself B)

Zure I'll be giving it a goo myself B)

Well having read this guide i am starting to doubt self install....

http://www.zchickz.com/header1.htm

Maybe interested in these.How do they affect MOT's,will car still pass.

Also will they throw up any CEL lights.

Hi Clarkie,

The car will pass an MOT with these fitted yeah.

Berk has recently revised the design of the cats, and these are the latest type. They should not throw CEL lights, however we can't guarantee that they won't.

Gaz.

Did Kev have these on his car. ?

any news on these!?!?

-ho

You must have read my mind. Our original order is due to be dispatched any day now and it is on our list to ring them this evening as soon as they are open to get a group buy price. So hopefully should be able to tell you later tonight. :)

Hi guys,

OK we are ready to get this going.

To order the Berk cats for the 2003-2006 non-HR car, this price is £415 (representing a £75 discount). The 2007 HR version will attract a £50 premium so £465 in total.

We need to secure deposits to get the order underway, we are asking for £100. This is payable in any of the normal ways.

The order can leave as soon as all the deposits are secured.

If you have any questions or would like to go ahead you can get me on the normal numbers - 01670 823333 or 07960 033044.

Best Regards,

Gaz

hi guys....

can i paypal u guys?? also how much is delviery gonna be or will envy north be getting sum in aswell!?!?

-ho

Hi guys,

OK we are ready to get this going.

To order the Berk cats for the 2003-2006 non-HR car, this price is £415 (representing a £75 discount). The 2007 HR version will attract a £50 premium so £465 in total.

We need to secure deposits to get the order underway, we are asking for £100. This is payable in any of the normal ways.

The order can leave as soon as all the deposits are secured.

If you have any questions or would like to go ahead you can get me on the normal numbers - 01670 823333 or 07960 033044.

Best Regards,

Gaz

How many people are needed?

We do need 5 for this price :)

And once the 5 people have been alloted and have paid up whats the wait time till deliver? Also how soon after the deposit would the full balance be needed.

I am interested :thumbs: