She's for sale *picture heavy ** !! £10k ...SOLD.

lomoto

waxzed003.jpg

waxzed005.jpg

Decided to part with my Zed...never used it at all for the last 6 months, seems a shame to leave it covered up in the garage any longer..

I bought it just over 3 years ago from the guy that imported it from Japan

it a 52 reg JDM 17k miles on the clock

all the books service history from Japan up to 10k miles when I bought it..since then it's been ridiculously cherished and serviced by myself (sorry no Nissan Dealer history with this baby, I would never let it go near any Nissan dealer !!! )

19" Ruff Racing alloys with Continental tyres (approx 6mm tread all round ) no marks what so ever !!

Front and rear Genuine Nissan spats

Later model Rear LED Tail Lights

Nismo exhaust fitted

Kinetix Hi-flo Cats

Kinetix Plenum

Pipercross induction kit with polished alloy tube

Sony headunit with remote control

Tomtom sat nav integrated into cubby hole (see photos ) 10X better than the original Nissan Birdseye unit fitted to Uk cars

Bespoke leather interior (see photos )

Tonneau cover

Genuine Nissan over mats. boot mat

Genuine Nissan alarm system with auto folding mirror feature, auto dipping mirrors when in reverse

Carbon fibre door switch trims, Side panel trims in Carbon fibre,

alloy vent trims

Carbon front spoiler trim

lots of other little fussy bits and bobs I have added , clear relectors on the front, under bonnet trims etc etc.. ( would make me wince on how much money I have spent :blush: )

Lots of books inc..original instruction book , service book, service invoices, original sales brochures from Japan

MOT and Taxed until Nov 09..

The seats dont look like they have been sat on, smells brand new inside

No smokers ,pets, Kids..

I have spent more time polishing this than driving it and I dont regret a minute !!

PRICE IS NON NEGOTIABLE AT £10k

waxzed008.jpg

waxzed006.jpg

armrest008.jpg

armrest005.jpg

cfcover.jpg

armrest001.jpg

satnav003.jpg

satnav001.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

2black002.jpg

This is how it's been kept during the Winter months for the last 3 years (Winter seeming to last for 7 months :lol: )

I will throw in the Genuine Nissan Car Cover in with the price :thumbs:

IMG_0173.jpg

zbits005.jpg

Available with colour coded rear strut brace or original ?

zbits002-1.jpg

Has carbon battery and fluid covers fitted since this photo was taken

P1010006-3.jpg

P1010005-4.jpg

nismo006.jpg

Hi Flo Cats

P1010008-1.jpg

P1010007-2.jpg

carbondoor.jpg

May2401.jpg

NO DENTS , MARKS SCRATCHES.. usual stone chips to the front spoiler ( if you find a Zed with no stone chips, it's either brand new or just been resprayed :surrender: )

as clean under the arches as it is on top...if you can find a better Zed in the Uk at this price buy it !!

MY NUMBER PLATE WILL BE RETAINED, BUT I WONT REMOVE IT UNTIL IT IS SOLD, BECAUSE IF NO ONE WANTS IT, IT CAN STAY ON THE CAR AS I WILL PUT IT INTO EXTENDED STORAGE,, I'm NOT THAT FUSSED ABOUT PARTING WITH IT

Dont ask why I'm selling it..........I have had it 3 years (the longest time I have ever kept any car ) I usually have a few more cars at any one time hence this not being used much (mainly on this Forums club runs :thumbs: )

Just put my Name down on a Merc CLK55 AMG so I am never going to use the Zed in the near future, but Like I said before if it sells it sells..if not it can go into storage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abosulte f'in bargin! Hope this goes to a good home, you've put a lot of time and effort into her mate :cry:

If you ever want to split some of the bits, I'd be interested in the carbon interior bits ;)

Abosulte f'in bargin! Hope this goes to a good home, you've put a lot of time and effort into her mate :cry:

If you ever want to split some of the bits, I'd be interested in the carbon interior bits ;)

to be honest Chris just typing this lot out has made me think twice :blush:

to be honest Chris just typing this lot out has made me think twice :blush:

Keep the car, come to Wales, happy days :teeth::drive1

Tim,

I never thought I'd see yours up for sale! :scare:

But what a bargain for somebody - I think everyone on here would vouch for the loving care and attention you have applied to the car over the three years.

Best of luck with the sale. :thumbs:

can i buy the wheels off you and swap for my rays?

Sorry I'm not going to strip the car...

Oh yes I forgot I have a set of original 18" wheels with virtually brand new Falken 452 tyres fitted for sale as well :lol:

can i buy the wheels off you and swap for my rays?

Sorry I'm not going to strip the car...

Oh yes I forgot I have a set of original 18" wheels with virtually brand new Falken 452 tyres fitted for sale as well :lol:

ah that's a shame, but nevermind. you have a fantastic looking car there. really think you shouldn't have a problem selling. but if you change your mind, let me know about the wheels.

Good luck.

Ian

Sad day, Tim. :(

Good luck with the sale. If it wasn't such a god-awful colour I might have had it myself! ;):p

the colour is as sombre as a judge :lol:

You people in the law professions have got to get away from the grey ;)

Sorry to hear that your selling Tim :surrender: Though i did wonder why you had not put your name down for Wales :blush:

This will make a fantastic hassle free buy for someone. If you dont sell it before, please come to Wales for one last blast? ;)

Tim, you mad sod. Your car is a minter, its worth more than 10k! :scare:

If you really want to sell it, you should honestly strip it and make a load more money.

i agree, but i guess i'm bias because i want to buy the wheels. haha you can easily get more than 10k even with the standard rays on!!!