She's for sale *picture heavy ** !! £10k ...SOLD.

lomoto

Hi Mate

Fantastic car and i would have snapped it up a few weeks ago, but i bought another fabulous example from a board member and what a drive she is still only 13500 miles on her.

Wont be long till u sell her but do not take less than £10K for her she is worth a lot more, I paid £11300 for mine and even that was a fantastic deal,

all the best bro

DA B)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOLD :byebye:

to a lovely lady called Adele....

I am crying as I type this. I hope that because it's going to another 'sprinkling' it will be looked after like a pet and not thrashed around a track.......... :)

Tell her she has to join the forum!!!

Thanks for all the replies guy's / gal's , brings a tear to my eye :lol:

but 3 years is a long time for me with a car..but I must admit when the Zed drove away I think deep down I wished I had not sold her :blush:

The congrats on selling the car was well meant but I didnt ever think you wouldnt pop over here and say Hi Tim.

Some people make the forum what it is. :thumbs:

The shirts will be missed at the drive outs but will obviously be very welcome at the static meets :teeth:

Thanks again for the comments, this forum has and will be a really great place..I have chatted to and physically met people on here I can really call chums :thumbs:

no doubt I will stick my two penneth in every now and again :lol:

SOLD :byebye:

to a lovely lady called Adele....

I hope that because it's going to another 'sprinkling' it will be looked after like a pet and not thrashed around a track.......... :)

Tell her she has to join the forum!!!

Yipeeeee!!! Another female Zed owner!!! :teeth:

Thanks again for the comments, this forum has and will be a really great place..I have chatted to and physically met people on here I can really call chums :thumbs:

Tim, maybe you should suggest to Adele that her partner/hubbie should buy a Paul Smith shirt. ;):D

Congratulations on the sale, and we know you'll still be around. :);)

This feels wrong :surrender:

TIM, GET IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout you buy another Zeddie Sarnie. ;):teeth::drive1

Will you still be here to answer my dumb questions when I get stuck? :dummy: